Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Absolutely only models allowed for body paint! And a location shoot!

I of course hope Kate gets to do it for the third time. Her Bahama shoot was great. And I believe she will. The hits those pictures must get...

I also root for Genevieve. I think she will be in body paint almost for sure because she is in the issue and during one Google hangout she expressed to the editors that she wants to do body painting.

I also root for Genevieve. I think she will be in body paint almost for sure because she is in the issue and during one Google hangout she expressed to the editors that she wants to do body painting.

I hope to see Jessica Perez doing body paint, if she does SI 2014 at all of course, same for Natasha,

And then Hannah would be great too and I'd like to see Nina doing too, I think she would be great

i'm already tired of the anniversary concept, which they've already done twice in the past decade

SI is so stuck in it's own past, so deep in a rut it created, i was trying to think of what else they could do to for the anniversary issue. 

bring back former cover models for a group shot?  done it already

use current models to recreate famous shots?  done it already

compile a list of greatest SI models across all the issues?  done it already

who knows, maybe they haven't quite scraped the bottom of the barrel yet. 

for a hint of what the magazine should be doing instead, check out the roster of south africa swimsuit.  after looking at that, would anyone actually prefer yet another year of the same shoots with the same models plus the incessant retromania of the american issue?

So I guess we're not getting Lisalla :pinch: For those who don't follow her, Lisalla was featured once again in LLOD at SI.com and she went on to address Jimmy Traina who is the guy who does LLOD, she thanked him for the support among other things and last but not least she murdered our hopes of ever seeing in SI with two tweets

..you here in Dec celebrating our special with us! About SI it will never happen, but is ok is not the end of the world @JimmyTraina

Lets close the SI chapter in our lifes. lol life inly gets better because we've got PMA! Moving in to the next top mountain. @JimmyTraina

:idk: I think Erin Heatherton should be a SI girl, because it's obvious that VS doesn't want her anymore and she's still young. I mean she can finally make a name for herself without being in Candice's shadow. She could be the face of so many american brands without Candice, star in movies without Candice, be in the public media without VS or Candice, date or marry a famous athlete/actor without Candice, become an successful entrepreneur without Candice, president, superhero, you name it

without Candice  :hehe:

:idk: I think Erin Heatherton should be a SI girl, because it's obvious that VS doesn't want her anymore and she's still young. I mean she can finally make a name for herself without being in Candice's shadow. She could be the face of so many american brands without Candice, star in movies without Candice, be in the public media without VS or Candice, date or marry a famous athlete/actor without Candice, become an successful entrepreneur without Candice, president, superhero, you name it

without Candice  :hehe:

Erin is this blonde girl next to Candice?

14lkm5t.jpg

Lisalla sounds pretty pissed about SI.  I saw on her instagram a couple of months ago that she wrote, "it's now or never SI' or something like that.  Too bad.

yes!.... i liked Lisalla but in the recently months i checked her instagram and she has a bad attitude...i remenber she posted a picture of her and Nina Agdal.. and some guy commented: nina i love u... and lisalla comented : why u posted that ? u can go to her instagram...

something liek that and than erase the comment from the guy and hers.

SI dont need/want girls with bad attitude , thats maybe why She was rejected two times already.

without Candice  :D

Erin is this blonde girl next to Candice?

14lkm5t.jpg

Yep.

lisalla is okay but she's in the club with brooklyn, chrissy, and julie as the kind of girl who could dress in drag and have relatively little trouble fitting in with the guys. 

i'm NOT saying she looks like a man.  but rather she looks like she could look like a man.  an admittedly fine distinction...