Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

I cannot legally release any information as of now. And please define cute? Because I don't find Nina cute at all, and Brooklyn isn't a puppy, she is a sexy adult.

I'll see what I can do for the future, but like I said, I don't really want to take the book apart.

SI wtf did you do to Chrissy?

Chrissy, who married 34-year-old Legend in Italy last month, shared a vulgar Instagram video with her 300,000-plus followers in the early hours of Friday morning, where she proudly introduces the 'vagina raspberry'.

Fellow Sports Illustrated star Brooklyn Decker, 26, also features in the puerile clip, in which a seemingly-tipsy Chrissy is seen blowing a raspberry into the blonde model's crotch.

A third person, who is filming, introduces the term, before Chrissy places her head in Brooklyn's nether regions.

The video has already received over 2,000 'likes' from online fans.
And it seems Chrissy is pleased with the reaction, wryly noting how her parents are proud of her.

'I'm glad the vagina raspberry has gotten the attention it deserves. My parents are proud,' she tweeted.

---

O.o Claudia I know you love Brooklyn, but jesus could these woman be any classier? I'm thinkin so...

Pheno dahlin I need to blow on your vagina, that's what best friends do.

LMAO. I know that is appropriate in many levels but I sill love that they give shit about everything and post the most ridiculous stuff ever, Brooklyn couldn't care about what people thinks of her and I love her for that.

LMAO. I know that is appropriate in many levels but I sill love that they give shit about everything and post the most ridiculous stuff ever, Brooklyn couldn't care about what people thinks of her and I love her for that.

Sooooo you don't care for Irina but love Brooklyn.......I'm respectfully judging your taste right now lol.

Sooooo you don't care for Irina but love Brooklyn.......I'm respectfully judging your taste right now lol.

And I respectfully give a shit? :idk:

I never said you're attacking me or that I have a problem with you either. I still don't get your point? Am I supposed to state why I like Brooklyn and don't care for Irina or just say something nice that I don't actually mean at all?

But I guess next time I should just ignore you since replying seems to be the hostile thing to do :idk:

Nawwww its not that at all hun its just that your comment came off as a little hostile (at least to me) is all and lbr you have been a little snappy lately lol, but no you don't have state why you like Brooklyn and don't care for Irina (everyone has diff  opinion/taste) or ignore me next time or whatever.

I was just playing/teasing with you and I thought you might have took it the wrong way, but whatever we good girl.

Who would you like to see do body paint?  I think it would be pretty awesome if Genevieve did it.  If they advertised that on the cover I think people would buy it just for her.  I think Hannah D., Kate B. and Valerie VDG should do it.  And Jessica Perez next year.

We will probably end up with the girls of Mtv's Teen Moms though. :/