Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Alyssa Miller is criminally underrated, she might not be a big name or have a famous boyfriend, but as a model and how she works the camera she is better than most of the girls. 

if i have to put my money on one model getting the cover it will be Chrissy.

Alyssa Miller is criminally underrated, she might not be a big name or have a famous boyfriend, but as a model and how she works the camera she is better than most of the girls. 

if i have to put my money on one model getting the cover it will be Chrissy.

Actually she's dating Jake Gyllenhaal, but I still agree at how underrated she is at times.

the thing is that SI target is mostly: Men .... and for some reason Alyssa is not as appeling as girls like Kate Upton or Nina Agdal that have this girls next door kinda look that men actually love.

Disagree. Alyssa Miller is very appealing.

Honestly, it's probably something to do with the filter's instagram uses. They make everything much "prettier" then it actually is. The pictures for the most part are fairly generic, but it adds depth and texture, shading and contouring that the actual eye wouldn't normally see. It's very similar to how blockbuster movies are made, where there are a series of filters to make things brighter, almost more cartoonish, glamorized, and thus more pleasing to the human eye.