Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

2012 Kate Upton last confirmed, though the sales numbers for this year aren't completed. Last I heard this year was doing quite well too though, so at this point it's up in the air.

Best selling issue of all time was the 25th anniversary edition with Kathy Ireland, so the 50th will quite probably sell relatively well.

thanks a lot phenobarbie =) what about the 2011 cover with irina shayk?

plus what do you think of Tetyana Veryovkina, an ukrainian model, she is currently working with luli fama and amourswimwear. she also worked for a long time with cotton club lingerie and naory, christie's and other lingerie and swminsuit brands

here is a link with some pictures, they say she is italian but it's a mistake

http://www.record.xl...ntent_id=777480

and here some links of her work (sorry i don't kow how to put pics )

http://www.lulifama.com/category/L347.html

http://www.daily-vibe.com/fashion/item/222-amour-luxury-swimwear-connie-borja.html

There's a chance they simply won't post about her, there's too many girls going to castings to post about all of them ... I know of a couple other girls who went to castings and I have yet to see them in SwimDaily.

I have given the profile of a good SISE model some thought and I've come to the conclusion there is one golden rule:

If you don't have an ass, you don't belong in the issue. Doesn't mean you need a huge booty, but a flat ass really stands out badly in swimwear.

Truth. And that's why I'm not a swimwear/lingerie model.

Another casting call

Casting Call: Violet Budd

Swimsuit hopeful Violet Budd discusses her favorite dance (The Worm) and Chelsea soccer

CASTING

BY ALYSSA CONROY

violet-elite-1.jpg?w=600&h=450

violet-4.jpg?w=600&h=450

Next up, Violet Budd. When Violet sat down in our Swimsuit photo booth, she left us with almost 10 four frame shots to choose from, so we could not just post one! Violet is from Fleet, Hampshire, England as was our previous Casting Call candidate Jayne Moore. There must be something in the water there, as both girls are absolutely gorgeous. Violet, at only 22, has appeared in a Lavazza calendar and campaign, British GQ, French Playboy, and Turkish Marie Claire. She was kind enough to sit down with SwimDaily and answer a few questions about herself.

Name: Violet Budd

Hometown: Fleet, Hampshire, England

Item I can’t leave home without: FOOD!!! And my glasses and iPod.

When I go out I love: experimenting with different jewelry

Favorite sport to watch: Soccer!! Go Chelsea

First thing I notice about a guy: His height and chest to be exact.

First thing guys notice about me: My height, usually that I am too tall !

I feel sexiest: Dancing, after a couple of gin & tonics haha!

Celebrity you would choose to do a kissing scene with: Nobody! I am terribly English and cringe at any displays of public affection

Biggest fear: Losing my teeth

Items on my bucket list: Travel the East by train and boat, starting in Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Sri Lanka, then working my way up through India. Learn to DJ (mix & create tracks), and learn Spanish.

Best place I’ve gone for a shoot: Either the Maldives (because it is so beautiful and secluded) or Death Valley in L.A (because the photos were awesome)!

Ideal swimsuit shoot would be in: Anywhere with a warm breeze

Favorite Workout Regimen: Spinning at SoulCycle because it is so fun! It is like being in a club but it is healthy for you!

Song I’m currently loving: Anything by Disclosure

My random skill: I can do a dance move called the worm!

Signature scent: Versace, I would like to think that is my scent…but realistically it is probably Moroccan oil (as I am forever putting that in my hair) or whatever deodorant I am wearing, so probably Lady Speed Stick! I should have just stuck with the Versace comment haha.

My favorite clothing item: My bra, because D cups need all the help they can get icon_smile.gif

Finally a woman I would actually like to see in the magazine

Violet is the best thing I've seen on SwimDaily so far, if she doesn't make it and some of the others do I'll quit on SI

There's one girl who I know went to castings but I was asked not to say her name, I am hoping she gets on SwimDaily because I think she'd be amazing for SI and I'd love to see what everyone thinks of her.

Hana Nitsche also went to castings, I'm not sure if we'll see her on SwimDaily or not, but to be honest I don't like her, her face is like NO :ninja:

I just saw a post on Janine Berey's twitter that was about Cara Delevingne.

And when i clicked on it it linked me to this http://lifebylyss.co...cw-cara/ upon further investigation i realized the girl who runs this blog is the edit assistant which means MJ & darcies assistant im guessing anyone know who this chick is?

she had a tweet on her twitter too

anyone think it is possible that cara could be in the issue? she really doesnt have the looks or body but she is the "it" kid

Screen Shot 2013-04-21 at 12.12.58 AM.png Screen Shot 2013-04-21 at 12.12.43 AM.png