Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

i'm going to occasionally post the ROTY percentages so we can see how wildly they change...

February 18, 7:15pm

34% Emily Ratajkowski

34% Gigi Hadid

14% Sara Sampaio

7% Hannah Ferguson

February 19, 8:45pm

33% Emily Ratajkowski

33% Gigi Hadid

16% Hannah Ferguson

11% Sara Sampaio

2% Samantha Hoopes

February 20, 7:15pm

29% Emily Ratajkowski

29% Sara Sampaio

25% Gigi Hadid

8% Hannah Ferguson

7% Samantha Hoopes

I'm pretty sure Samantha Hoopes will win ROTY.

Look carefully at the last two ROTY, the ones who won by 'voting', they both have something in common with Samantha and it's the fact that they belong to Elite Models. Samantha went from having like 1% to being 20% in less than a couple of hours. She'll slowly take the lead and win this. As I mentioned before, I don't even know why bother having a 'voting' process if they will make whoever they want win.

Sucks for Sara because otherwise I'm pretty sure she would win, she did smash all the other girls before the votes got fixed.

Emily R is looking so much hotter in motion. Her face is less harsh then on pictures. She looks always mad or super mad on pics (facial expression) when she is rather cute and sweet in motion. And her smile is pretty. No need to smile like you are selling toothpaste on every single pictures. 

Bag over Emily's head? I like her face Alot. Who would want to hide that face?

IMO, its less about Emily’s face, which I like as well, and more about how SI shot her.  No effort was made to make her look classy/sexy at all.  Picking right up from blurred lines, SI put her in the body paint and some skimpy swim wear, giving her an appearance of being cheap.  Big mistake and a waste of her considerable assets.  

So... this is why Kate got the back cover, because as much as MJ loves Chrissy, and as much as this forum thinks Nina is perfect, and as much as people want the VS angels to be relevant.... this is what the rest of the world thinks of all of the above in terms of search popularity. And please keep in mind Google is currently the most used search provider in the world, so... again.

Kx5PnqY.jpg