Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Doesn't matter what you do. SI has already decided who's rookie of the year. The results are fixed within a margin of degree and are subject to change at a whim. This poll is to make people feel like they're included to the outcome, nothing more, nothing less.

Strangely enough, I cancelled my subscription and switched to ESPN the magazine. One of my lady friends is still subscribed to SI, so I knew nothing about this :o .

Favorites at first glance

Kate
Malores
Hanah
Ariel
2. Emily
1. Jessica Gomez

Good Surprises

- Emily's modeling is much improved. She's always had the beauty, but seems to have sexy down now.
- I've never been much into Hanah Davis, but was surprised that she had one of the sexiest pics :| (the cutoff shirt one).
- I'm not attracted to Lily (like her for her personality), but she had one of the sexiest poses.

Disapointments

- It didn't seem to suit Brejge as well as I would have thought. Maybe it was the clothes or angles.
- Would have liked Malores to have at least one from the front shot. I only saw a side shot.
- I also would have expected better from Van Der Graaf, but being the youngest, blondest with the biggest (or tied for) top, smallest waist and longest legs she's likely to get more chances.
- Tyra was wearing a big, leather dress.
- Would have liked to have seen Cintia, Jarah and particularly Alyssa in there. Catrinel goes without saying, but she's probably in another version.

I just ask if anyone's scanning (unless you're just doing everything?) if they could have these in mind :heythere: .
-

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg

Doesn't matter what you do. SI has already decided who's rookie of the year. The results are fixed within a margin of degree and are subject to change at a whim. This poll is to make people feel like they're included to the outcome, nothing more, nothing less.

I agree that SI is best off discovering new talent. The high fashion models are great and all, but if you think of the models that the audience goes crazy for in SI it's the lesser known, new discoveries. Ex- kate upton, nina agdal, brooklyn Decker etc. Advice for SI- next year get some new girls who have little/no fanbase/modeling experience. That seems to be what the people end up loving & buying!