Bellazon

2014 SI Swimsuit

slowen

Whoever is the last rookie I hope it's either a big name or a smashing new face

Don't even count on it. "Rookie" is too much of a nice term for this girl with her fake-ass enhancements. Wish all you want, but the hype is only going to kill your boners like it did mine.

Whoever is the last rookie I hope it's either a big name or a smashing new face

Don't even count on it. "Rookie" is too much of a nice term for this girl with her fake-ass enhancements. Wish all you want, but the hype is only going to kill your boners like it did mine.

I'm not sure what "fake-ass enhancements" you're talking about.

Edit: No no, we can't say certain things...

Is she as good as Edita would have been? Nope. But certainly better than some of the other girls who made it. However the outrage here on BZ will be epic, but honestly I'm just happy it wasn't Ireland Baldwin :ninja:

Edited by Prettyphile

Ireland Baldwin, cool. Not too many steps up from a Kardashian with that one. 

no there is a difference between her and the Kardashian's. she is a legacy fashion model. a lot of agencies sign daughter's of former models even sister hoping to strike gold twice.  i am not crazy about her but she is like a baby Kate Upton which means there are plenty of people who will like her. She has her work cut out for her. She's going to have to work really hard to make people believe she isn't some entitled celebutante. Look at Amber Lebon or Tali Lennox, they took the high road and work hard.

There are certain models like the Geldof girls, the Hiltons, etc,  who aren't real models.  They are just party girls who get press and get campaigns. They don't go on go-sees. Hopefully for Ireland's sake she can prove that she's more than some celebrities' kid. The fact she doesn't have the stereotypical model's body is going to make it hard but she does have IMG behind her. Wherever she goes, the agencies will always treat her better because of who she is. Hopefully, she won't take advantage of that and be like Paris Hilton. Remember she started out as a model.