Bellazon

What made you smile/laugh today?

frenchkiki

Oh God! The Jimmy Kimmel thing! He's going to be on tomorrow to confront him,... :ninja:

I can only hope it's a clusterf*ck.

Again, Kanye never fails as pure enterainment gold!!! :rofl: Some of my favorites...

"I’ve never done a publicity stunt in my life … I don't follow rules of normal celebrity or what their publicity tells them to say. I don’t do publicity stunts, ever. So don’t ever think that"

"I’m a creative genius and there’s no other way to word it."

"...But for me to say I wasn’t a genius, I’d be totally lying to you and to myself."

"And I wouldn’t even say I’m a rapper, I’d say I'm more of a messenger than a rapper."

"I want to shout out the stars of the Walk of Fame. They said something like they’re not gonna put my girl on the Walk of Fame because she’s a reality star. People are so so dated and not modern. 'There’s no way a Kim Kardashian should have a star on the Walk of Fame' ... It's ridiculous old concepts."

Kimmel: "Where were you when you were writing those tweets? I like to imagine on the toilet."

Kanye: "Yeah, that’s when I come up with my best shit."

"I do everything I can to break media."

"I stood up to drug dealers in Chicago and said, 'You can’t have my publishing, come and kill me. Do whatever you’re gonna do, but you’re not gonna bully me. You’re not gonna stop me.' Because my mother made me believe in myself!"

"Don’t try to antagonize me.Because you know what, it’s not safe for you in this zoo. Never think that I’m not from Chicago for one second."

"You do help me get money, paparazzi. You help me show people how fresh my outfit is. That helps me influence people."

Woman, 55, left clinging for her life 22 feet in the air the moment railroad bridge started to lift

Haha.  Video I found of the bridge raising.  I like how it keeps going up and up. lol