Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

Flavia's walk is always on point and she is one of the few models that doesnt ever go overboard on the runway, so im definitely glad shes returning. Shes in the group of models that found the right balance of maintaining a professional/consistent walk and still connecting with the audience/camera whenever walking. KK, Michelle, and Fernanda are good examples of this.

Flavia's walk is always on point and she is one of the few models that doesnt ever go overboard on the runway, so im definitely glad shes returning. Shes in the group of models that found the right balance of maintaining a professional/consistent walk and still connecting with the audience/camera whenever walking. KK, Michelle, and Fernanda are good examples of this.

Updated 29 Confirmed:

Angels:

- Adriana Lima :)

- Alessandra Ambrosio

- Behati Prinsloo

- Candice Swanepoel

- Doutzen Kroes :heart:

- Erin Heatherton

- Lily Aldridge

- Lindsay Ellingson :heart:

- Miranda Kerr

- Bregje Heinen :wub:

- Cameron Russell

- Cara Delevigne :yuckky:

- Dorothea Barth Jorgessen

- Elsa Hosk :heart:

- Flavia de Oliveira

- Hilary Rhoda

- Isabeli Fontana :)

- Izabel Goulart :)

- Jacquelyne Jablonski

- Jessica Hart :)

- Joan Smalls

- Jourdan Dunn :heart:

- Karlie Kloss

- Lais Ribeiro

- Lily Donaldson

- Maud Welzen

- Shanina Shaik :)

- Sharam Diniz :heart:

- Toni Garrn :)

Great Shanina and Toni (finally) made it. Waiting for Gracie and Edita but somehow I have the feeling VS is done with them.

Yeah most definitely... all that rumors and drama is so RIDICULOUS. That "novel" that was written as a response to Barbara's "bad day"-tweet is beyond embarrasing. I also think it's stupid to write things like "Joan Smalls went to castings also several times before she made it. So Cintia can still make it"... errrr... Joan Smalls became bigger and bigger in the industry over the years. THAT IS why her chances to walk the show became bigger. Whereas Cintia's success dwindles with each year, so her chances are of course getting smaller and smaller to walk the show.

Great Shanina and Toni (finally) made it. Waiting for Gracie and Edita but somehow I have the feeling VS is done with them.

Yeah most definitely... all that rumors and drama is so RIDICULOUS. That "novel" that was written as a response to Barbara's "bad day"-tweet is beyond embarrasing. I also think it's stupid to write things like "Joan Smalls went to castings also several times before she made it. So Cintia can still make it"... errrr... Joan Smalls became bigger and bigger in the industry over the years. THAT IS why her chances to walk the show became bigger. Whereas Cintia's success dwindles with each year, so her chances are of course getting smaller and smaller to walk the show.

I think there might be another newbie or two and then the rest of the spots are returning girls. Seems we are finding out the cast list much earlier and it's actual confirmations from todd or the girls themselves. That usually never happens. So maybe because they're being secretive about everything else, then they are allowing us to at least find out the cast. I happier about this. I wanna be surprised with the outfits.

I'm watching Good Morning America and they were talking about VS bringing generators to the Armory and Kylie got her 15 seconds of fame. Again. Of all the models to show. Anyway, I've seen some really angry people posting about VS "kicking the soldiers" out of the armory for the show. What do you guys think about it? I am kind of torn. VS was going to have to bring generators regardless to put on a show, so was it really them being nice?

I give Victoria's Secret props for helping as they legally didn't have to give them the loan of the generators or the T1 line they had leased. Morally however there shouldn't have been any question on them helping when they had the tools the guard needed to help a disaster torn area. And I hate being the bearer of bad news, but helping the thousands of people struggling in the wake of Hurricane Sandy trumps a lingerie fashion show, regardless of how much time and money has been put into getting the show underway.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2012/11/victorias-secret-sandy/

More info for those who can't find Good Morning America.