Bellazon

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show 2012 (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Clauds

I´m actually quite surprised that you (Maiya) still have not been banned. No offence, but going around insulting models you don´t like for such a long time is absurd. Your posts are always silly, offensive, stupid and not funny at all.

My two cents. I´m not a mod, so the only thing I can do is complain. Freedom of speech was the worst idea ever.

Oh, don't you worry about her ;)

At the rate she is going...dig! dig! dig!

then everybody that has an opinion or a critique against Adriana, Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra, should be banned, it wouldn't be fair for me to be the only banned. and I usually don't give my opinion towards them. my comments are really not offensive in my point of view. I don't go call a model a Biatch now that would just be wrong, and without me this website would be so boring I am a fun person. you hurt my feeling J/K. and you know what a lot of people has tell me that they like me and that I am funny and that my post makes them laugh. is all matter of people taste. sorry honey that I am not your cup of tea. maybe you read it my comments wrong or misinterpret them you know I don't right perfectly english maybe it comes offensive the way I write it. I need to practice more on my English writing.

I loved it. The girls, the outfits. I´ll see what the motion will look like, but for now, I´m more than satisfied.

I also loved the girls,most of them looked so perfect,but not all outfits that I liked,such as Rhoda's green one,she looked absolutely gorgeous but the outfit wasn't.

then everybody that has an opinion or a critique against Adriana, Candice Swanepoel, Alessandra, should be banned, it wouldn't be fair for me to be the only banned. and I usually don't give my opinion towards them. my comments are really not offensive in my point of view. I don't go call a model a Biatch now that would just be wrong, and without me this website would be so boring I am a fun person. you hurt my feeling J/K. and you know what a lot of people has tell me that they like me and that I am funny and that my post makes them laugh. is all matter of people taste. sorry honey that I am not your cup of tea. maybe you read it my comments wrong or misinterpret them you know I don't right perfectly english maybe it comes offensive the way I write it. I need to practice more on my English writing.

You need to practice good manners as well.

BZ has gotten damn boring and with no sense of humour at all recently. It´s not your fault. It feels here like and offended old lady that is just so bored in her life that the only thing she does is bitching all around and getting her nose stuck in things and pointing fingers. People don´t listen to each other, they just want to express their opinions and bitch around. Baron tried to put some humour in it and no one even noticed. This whole thread is so pathetic and few members can´t save it.

Sorry Maiya, go on. There´s a whole universe to be filled with utter nonsense.

Karlie's outfit is supposed to represent Thanksgiving which is in November. Maybe they should've done a Pilgrim outfit instead :nicole:

Seems like a weird way to represent Thanksgiving... "Here, have an outfit to represent the genocide of native people! oh and we're going to put a white girl in it just to make it worse!" Not my favorite outfit and not a good choice by VS, I think. :/