Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

15 hours ago, Lilja K said:

⬆️ I had to Google who is Jessica Simpson lol

I don't need to Google her. I know who she is!! Lol but yeah. I don't think she is talking about Leo.

Because I remember that I watched  a program about sports and clubs in LA and one of the owners of these clubs said that Leo paid for a gym membership,but he never went. Jessica said that She met the mystery guy at Gym in LA. It's not an evidence but that's why I think that she  doesn't refer to Leo. Lol 😂

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/jessica-simpson-secret-romance-movie-star-essay-224521897.html

It drives me mad. He’s pictured sitting next to a girl once and The daily fail write a provocative article calling her his new girlfriend and that Lamas girl is now apparently his ex. It’s defamation of his character to make such spurious claims.

I don't know what he had with that girl, but damn she's an adult. People 18+ are officially recognized as adults. And it also pisses me off that society treats girls under 25 like dumbasses. She is not a child and she is able to think at this age. I don't deny terrible situations and sexism, but our world is not black and white. 

I feel so positively about Lee's future, at this point I know I sound delusional. Leonardo leading a traditional life is probably like Noah, the ark, and the rain 🌧️. If he wanted to be a bachelor for the rest of life sobeit, but I doubt that. My true point is when Leo's career ends it'll be with a sonic bang and a dismal kaboom 💥. I have zero faith that the women will bring him down. From this point on, I'm prepared to bring my umbrella

@SympathysSilhouette I assume that in the case of this girl, the difference looks uncomfortable. During the first year of his relationship with Cami, he was 44-45 and now he is almost 50. A 40-year-old looks better next to a 20-year-old than a 50-year-old next to a 20-year-old. The difference with this girl is huge (29), even bigger than Cami (25) and Gi's (27) age. And although this does not terrify me and I consider criticism unnecessary, I would still prefer to see him with an older girl. I understand @BarbieErin's feelings, even though I don't quite agree with her.

I think she is nothing more than a fling and her whereabouts in New York is just a coincidence. I panicked a bit at first too, but my friends told me to chill🤷🏼‍♀️