Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

I'm very happy about that. I don't know if they're going to reunite in the future, but at least their breakup wasn't bitter and they apparently don't hold a grudge against each other🌿

13 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Yes, I feel like Leo and Margot could be the match made in heaven, great vibes betwen those 2. But I remember Margot saying she would never date an actor, so... maybe that was the issue, plus, remember they had their fling at the end of 2012 and beggining of 2013, but than they had to promote Wolf by the end of 2013, no way Leo and I believe Margot too would want to mix romance with their professional life, especially Margot that was just starting her career in Hollywood, plus Leo started dating Toni in that year and 1 year after Margot met her husband. Still, I'm glad Leo and Margot remained friends and hopefully they still work together again as a couple on screen. 

Oh so you think something happened that made Leo change his mind towards marrying Camila? I just wrote something similar above, but no idea what could have been that. 

And you think he might have a more substantial relationship behind the scenes? 

Good morning my love, 

Well, it's 10:02 am on the mainland Pacific. I truly hope all is well. Regarding question one: I've been guilty of distributing filter-free essays, but I'll say this, never do I ever desire to defame anyone. My thoughts and feelings that encompass the Lee-Cam duo are just as I have previously documented. In my mind, I believe the pursuit of the relationship began on her end. And furthermore, I perceive during the beginning of their relationship, everything was good and fun, but time reveal all things. I've heard some disquieting rumours about Ms. Morrone, but what profit is there to repeat them? What I will say is, I have it on good authority the two did not see eye to eye. But Mr. DiCaprio did see to her protection throughout their relationship. 

On Camila's behalf, I could only imagine what it must feel like to be bombarded with opinions and nasty remarks. So for that, my heart goes out to her, and I hope that she can overcome it. Properly. 

Regarding question two: I'll word my response like this, I believe that Leonardo has more going on than what the average person realises. And I foresee he will embody all the qualities than some have professed and theorised he never would. Now it's 10:37 am. How slow am I? 

8 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

^This may not be nice to say, but POV, these young ladies don't look as young as they say. 

I noticed that too. Actually,  many young girls now are  looking much older than their actual age and I don't know why!! It's kinda weird. Lol

2 hours ago, Magical said:

I noticed that too. Actually,  many young girls now are  looking much older than their actual age and I don't know why!! It's kinda weird. Lol

I'm sure it's makeup.  One day a pal of mine introduced me to his wife. She looked very beautiful, but much older than her age (both were around 27).  Some time later, when I was returning from the grocery store, a vaguely familiar girl of about 15 years old ran up to me.  It was my pal's wife without makeup.

I wonder what this girl is meaning with the term "friend". I mean does she has Leos phone number (and if so why does he thinks it's smart to spread his number around some teens???), are they texting, are they hanging with each other or are they even hooking up?? (ugh I really hope not)

I mean I can see what this girl is having from this "friendship" but what on earth could Leo expect from such a connection beside from the actual tik tok backlash?

14 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I wonder what this girl is meaning with the term "friend". I mean does she has Leos phone number (and if so why does he thinks it's smart to spread his number around some teens???), are they texting, are they hanging with each other or are they even hooking up?? (ugh I really hope not)

I mean I can see what this girl is having from this "friendship" but what on earth could Leo expect from such a connection beside from the actual tik tok backlash?

This girl can very well be inventing stuff to gain views on her tik tok. I wouldn't take all she says seriously, plus, she's probably not going to see Leo again in her lifetime.

1 hour ago, BarbieErin said:

This girl can very well be inventing stuff to gain views on her tik tok. I wouldn't take all she says seriously, plus, she's probably not going to see Leo again in her lifetime.

You're absolutely right💯

From myself I will add that I really have a squeamish attitude towards the so-called Tik-Tok celebrities. This is by far the worst type of celebrity.  Talentless, desperate and very thirsty for fame, they give Kim K a head start. It's terrible that my generation is now associated with them. So yeah, I wouldn't trust that chick at all.

1 hour ago, Lilja K said:

You're absolutely right💯

From myself I will add that I really have a squeamish attitude towards the so-called Tik-Tok celebrities. This is by far the worst type of celebrity.  Talentless, desperate and very thirsty for fame, they give Kim K a head start. It's terrible that my generation is now associated with them. So yeah, I wouldn't trust that chick at all.

Yeah, I don't like Tik-Tok at all, I don't see the big deal honestly. I don't have twitter, much less Tik Tok. 

2 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Yeah, I don't like Tik-Tok at all, I don't see the big deal honestly. I don't have twitter, much less Tik Tok. 

I only have Twitter to search for content of Leo and other favorites. That's it. In this regard, TikTok is useless for me.