Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

1 hour ago, kellybsblover said:

I thought I was the only that wondered about this.... I am glad I'm not. 😂

I think every leofan thinks about it from time to time😁

1 hour ago, Magical said:

I guess with them all. It is the feelings that could change with the time!

It sounds logical, but still, if theoretically someone occupies a special place in his heart... Since we do not know the exact answer, we can only assume our favorites. I have more than one, well, I'll think it's all of them😁

5 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

I think every leofan thinks about it from time to time😁

It sounds logical, but still, if theoretically someone occupies a special place in his heart... Since we do not know the exact answer, we can only assume our favorites. I have more than one, well, I'll think it's all of 

Same I have my favorites and always think that relationship was more special but the reality is that he is currently single. 😆😅

I think from watching his relationships over the years and the fact that most his long time girlfriends got married after him I assume the problem is that the girls want to settle down and have children with him but he wasn't ready or doesn't want that at all. Must be pretty difficult and sad if the woman he loves moves on with someone else again and again. 

32 minutes ago, akatosh said:

I think from watching his relationships over the years and the fact that most his long time girlfriends got married after him I assume the problem is that the girls want to settle down and have children with him but he wasn't ready or doesn't want that at all. Must be pretty difficult and sad if the woman he loves moves on with someone else again and again. 

That's a quite interesting lens to view his romantic matters. Someone did state that he confessed to someone else about being misunderstood and sort of pressured to rush into decisions. However, I have a tendency to believe this sentiment most likely paused after Blake. He seemed kind of numb after that. With Margot, I assume he had a HUMONGOUS crush 🥰 on her, but in typical life fashion, she was and still is accounted for. I think he admires her over any other female he's worked with, but I still believe his true mate is yet to come.

46 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

That's a quite interesting lens to view his romantic matters. Someone did state that he confessed to someone else about being misunderstood and sort of pressured to rush into decisions. However, I have a tendency to believe this sentiment most likely paused after Blake. He seemed kind of numb after that. With Margot, I assume he had a HUMONGOUS crush 🥰 on her, but in typical life fashion, she was and still is accounted for. I think he admires her over any other female he's worked with, but I still believe his true mate is yet to come.

Agree about Blake and Margot. You made an interesting choice of word: NUMB, that's pretty much what I feel about his behavior most of the time in his relationships post Blake. 

Yeah, you can pretty much see the disconnection in his mannerisms after Blake. Most ppl try to get over ppl with more ppl. In my experiences, even with bad relationships 💔, getting over a person isn't a cakewalk. So like @akatosh mentioned, it may not have been easy for Lee to see his former beaus move on permanently in marriage. But with Camila, I kinda feel, he went through a series of emotions. @BarbieErin

9 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Yeah, you can pretty much see the disconnection in his mannerisms after Blake. Most ppl try to get over ppl with more ppl. In my experiences, even with bad relationships 💔, getting over a person isn't a cakewalk. So like @akatosh mentioned, it may not have been easy for Lee to see his former beaus move on permanently in marriage. But with Camila, I kinda feel, he went through a series of emotions. @BarbieErin

You mean, he was in love with Camila? I'am not sure, but it was 4 years and a half, so yeah, he def had feelings for her. 

And yeah, I agree. I think Blake broke his heart a bit, I think he could have married her IF she wanted him...

Regarding question 1: in my opinion, yeah, he definitely cared about Cam, but I feel by then he was in a make or break mode. We often consume ourselves with our perceptions and interpretations of things, but we may forget about the other influences that surrounds such circumstances (i.e., the pressures of family legacies, traditions, and expectations, etc.). It's hard for me to relinquish the notion that Leonardo is truly a family man in the hunt for the perfect one. So, my response may always have that dichotomous overtone of who is or isn't the one. 

Regarding question 2: yeah, I believe so. Margot and Lee have a strong connection. Stronger, I'll argue, than he and Kate. In my opinion, he and Kate thrive on undisclosed natures of their bond and on her willingness to adapt to the pressing scapes of their evolving atmosphere. I'd think he would have married Camila, if something else wouldn't have happened. My mind is bit different from the rest so don't mind my theories. These so called recent connections are just bait to feed the tabloids, I perceive. I think he has something more substantial going on behind the scenes. But you know me. @BarbieErin

2 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Regarding question 1: in my opinion, yeah, he definitely cared about Cam, but I feel by then he was in a make or break mode. We often consume ourselves with our perceptions and interpretations of things, but we may forget about the other influences that surrounds such circumstances (i.e., the pressures of family legacies, traditions, and expectations, etc.). It's hard for me to relinquish the notion that Leonardo is truly a family man in the hunt for the perfect one. So, my response may always have that dichotomous overtone of who is or isn't the one. 

Yeah, I feel the same. I feel like his situation with Cami was marry her or just leave and he decided to leave, kinda like the relationship run it's course, it was the time for a decision, still, by saying this I don't think SHE wanted the relationship to end, of course we don't know for sure, this is just what I feel. But funny enough those pics in Malibu in the beggining of may of him kissing her forehead and embracing her were very cute and things seemed fine, so maybe something happened after that?  :idk: I'm just speculating of course. 

But after saying this, I wonder if you feel that maybe there is a possibility they reunite again? I mean, I'm not sure but I wouldn't rull that out just yet, even though it's been basically 6 months Leo and Camila broke up and I'm not counting the official split announce that happened in august, I'm counting the last time we actually SAW them together, which was at Cannes, in the end of may, so they are not together since june, it makes 6 months. Anyway, we saw Leo get back together with Kristen, Gisele and Bar after more time than this, but again, after Blake, (I REPEAT Blake was the one that made something to his heart, a change in him for the best and after... for the worst) there was no conciliation with an ex GF, just those dates with Toni in 2017 that end up in nothing. But who knows about him and Camila's future? 

Right now he just seems to be enjoying himself, not taking anyone seriously, only time can tell what will happen, I wish I wasn't so curious and after all this I should have learned my lesson, lol, but I can't help myself.    :rofl:  

I'm still #teamGIGI  :p  but I know the possibilities of future for this 2 seem low, being realistic. 

2 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Regarding question 2: yeah, I believe so. Margot and Lee have a strong connection. Stronger, I'll argue, than he and Kate. In my opinion, he and Kate thrive on undisclosed natures of their bond and on her willingness to adapt to the pressing scapes of their evolving atmosphere. I'd think he would have married Camila, if something else wouldn't have happened. My mind is bit different from the rest so don't mind my theories. These so called recent connections are just bait to feed the tabloids, I perceive. I think he has something more substantial going on behind the scenes. But you know me. @BarbieErin

Yes, I feel like Leo and Margot could be the match made in heaven, great vibes betwen those 2. But I remember Margot saying she would never date an actor, so... maybe that was the issue, plus, remember they had their fling at the end of 2012 and beggining of 2013, but than they had to promote Wolf by the end of 2013, no way Leo and I believe Margot too would want to mix romance with their professional life, especially Margot that was just starting her career in Hollywood, plus Leo started dating Toni in that year and 1 year after Margot met her husband. Still, I'm glad Leo and Margot remained friends and hopefully they still work together again as a couple on screen. 

Oh so you think something happened that made Leo change his mind towards marrying Camila? I just wrote something similar above, but no idea what could have been that. 

And you think he might have a more substantial relationship behind the scenes? 

@YouNoMe @BarbieErin thanks for your suggestions, it was interesting to read 👍🏻

Let me add a little bit of my own. I think he could have been very happy with Margot. We never caught them romantic but you remember those photos on the yacht and diving. It was confirmed that Leo and Margot were resting together😏I also think he felt great with Rihanna, she's very cool and also shares his passion for partying. I understand that these above are just casual flings, but I love these two women and their ships with Leo💘

I think he had strong feelings for Cami.  I liked her from the very beginning, but I was surprised that they were still together in 2020 and he even took her to the Oscars.  They've also weathered the pandemic well, with many people separated after realizing they couldn't stand being with each other all the time.  Not much to judge from the photos, but they also had cute moments, despite the fact that Leo tries not to show feelings in public for a reason.  But I think everything was so good because Cami wasn't very busy.  In 2022, she filmed 3 projects in a row compared to 1 in 2018. I don’t know if her desire to start a family plays a role here (besides, she later said that she wants to have a career first), but for me personally, the reason is employment. After filming projects she will also be very busy with their promoting later. She will also be busy in the future as she has a lot of acting potential. No matter how popular you are, as long as you have a job, you are busy. Still not so strong love to put up with it😔 No judgment, but it seems to me that Leo is a person who likes to be given more time.

Again, it's just how I see the situation. I don't know the truth. 

10 hours ago, akatosh said:

Like in Good Luck Chuck movie 😁