Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

10 hours ago, Lilja K said:

@BarbieErin I would love to see Leo with Ella and with Gigi as well but I feel he will choose someone not very busy with her career. I wasn't in the Leo's head of course, but for me it seems like woman's strong employment is the reason of relationship ending or not happening. At least I'm quite convinced that was the reason of his last relationship's ending. And as you said he is unlikely to change habits for someone as busy as Ella and Gigi. But maybe he will surprise us (in this case I'm ready) 

Yeah, I agree lilja k. 

But yes, it would be great to have a surprise. 

About Leo and Gigi

Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid are focusing on themselves, not their relationship. A source tells ET that the 48-year-old actor's romance with the 27-year-old model isn't exclusive at the moment.

"Leo and Gigi have enjoyed their time together when they're able to see each other, but when they're busy with various commitments, they're doing their own things and they are not exclusive," the source says. "They have respect for one another and have always just been seeing where things go."

All the while, Hadid "is feeling balanced, happy, and focusing her energy on her career and daughter." 

"Her main priority is her daughter and keeping things positive and chill," the source adds of Hadid, who was first linked to DiCaprio in September.

As for the actor, he "is having fun and prioritizing work and spending time with friends," according to the source. 

https://www.etonline.com/where-leonardo-dicaprio-and-gigi-hadids-romance-stands-196921

3 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

About Leo and Gigi

Leonardo DiCaprio and Gigi Hadid are focusing on themselves, not their relationship. A source tells ET that the 48-year-old actor's romance with the 27-year-old model isn't exclusive at the moment.

"Leo and Gigi have enjoyed their time together when they're able to see each other, but when they're busy with various commitments, they're doing their own things and they are not exclusive," the source says. "They have respect for one another and have always just been seeing where things go."

All the while, Hadid "is feeling balanced, happy, and focusing her energy on her career and daughter." 

"Her main priority is her daughter and keeping things positive and chill," the source adds of Hadid, who was first linked to DiCaprio in September.

As for the actor, he "is having fun and prioritizing work and spending time with friends," according to the source. 

https://www.etonline.com/where-leonardo-dicaprio-and-gigi-hadids-romance-stands-196921

Basically it's LeoRihanna 2.0

9 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

I wish it could be different this time, with Gigi, but guess you're right.   /cdn-cgi/mirage/e09aa9ef67734bdc07df30f39563fdc2eb739a819de0f02f02aa65253b1a89b6/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/sad.png

Well, there's a very small but still a chance that it can grow into something bigger. Leo hanging with Gigi was pretty big surprise for me, I didn't believe in it till official confirmation 🤷🏼‍♀️

20 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Well, there's a very small but still a chance that it can grow into something bigger. Leo hanging with Gigi was pretty big surprise for me, I didn't believe in it till official confirmation 🤷🏼‍♀️

Yeah, when I first noticed they were hanging out it was a big surprise for me as well. Fingers crossed for this couple! 

2 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Yeah, when I first noticed they were hanging out it was a big surprise for me as well. Fingers crossed for this couple! 

Honestly, I'm not gonna to emotionally contribute in any of Leo's relation(ships) (serious or casual) anymore to not be upset and dissapointed (I know I shouldn't but...). But if Leo and Gigi will become serious, I wouldn't mind at all💯

8 hours ago, Lilja K said:

Honestly, I'm not gonna to emotionally contribute in any of Leo's relation(ships) (serious or casual) anymore to not be upset and dissapointed (I know I shouldn't but...). But if Leo and Gigi will become serious, I wouldn't mind at all💯

Again, you're right, we should not get too involved because after all, what do we know about his relationships? Not much more than some pics, videos and a couple of articles...  and than we tend to get disappointed when things doesn't work but we don't even know what happens behind closed doors, that's the truth. I guess we just like to fantasize about it, but reality is very different. 

But yeah, I support Leo and Gigi 100%, let's see what happens. 

Thought is a fun story.

Twerking Rose Bertram for DiCaprio goes wrong: "He laughed at her"

Rose Bertram was spotted this week with Leonardo DiCaprio. Of course Rose wanted to impress the big celebrity, but that didn't turn out as she hoped...

A photo shared by Juicechannel earlier this week showed Rose spotted with Leonardo DiCaprio. Rose was hanging out with the movie actor on a luxury boat that day.

"DiCaprio laughed at her"

Although Rose is already too "old" for DiCaprio according to Juicechannel followers, she still tried to impress him. According to a French juice channel, Rose was showing off her twerk moves on the boat. “For a moment, Rose went too far and wanted to twerk on DiCaprio,” the channel writes on Instagram. But that went completely wrong. “Mission failed, she slipped with wet feet and fell to the ground. DiCaprio laughed at her and said, 'Tworking isn't for you.'" Oops...

Source

She's stunning :baronfaint:

Screenshot_20230108-134057_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230108-134009_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230108-133912_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230108-133827_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230108-133805_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230108-133748_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230108-133736_Instagram.jpg Screenshot_20230108-133723_Instagram.jpg

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

She's stunning /cdn-cgi/mirage/e09aa9ef67734bdc07df30f39563fdc2eb739a819de0f02f02aa65253b1a89b6/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/faintx6cr9g.gif

She is but there's the only one Rose for Leo 😁

Rose_DeWitt_Bukater.jpg

Rose with Leo on a ship? That's probably her dream come true 😄 Too bad it didn't go well. If she said to Leo he should quote something from Titanic he would have probably jumped and swam to land to get away...🤭

Although I remember reading something about him and Blake Lively where she supposedly screamed something about Titanic while they were doing it and everybody could hear it. Probably not true but it made me laugh.

31 minutes ago, akatosh said:

Although I remember reading something about him and Blake Lively where she supposedly screamed something about Titanic while they were doing it and everybody could hear it. Probably not true but it made me laugh.

I mean ... what? Spill some more details, girl :p

I think she made him also recreate one scene from Romeo and Juliet when they vacationed in Verona LOL I actually never saw Leo more "loose" as he was with Blake so if any woman could bring him to quote Titanic for her (or him) than it's probably her.

19 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

I mean ... what? Spill some more details, girl /cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/tongue.png

I think she made him also recreate one scene from Romeo and Juliet when they vacationed in Verona LOL I actually never saw Leo more "loose" as he was with Blake so if any woman could bring him to quote Titanic for her (or him) than it's probably her.

Yeah, she literally put Leo on his knees for her, making silly poses for pictures, etc... I don't remember Leo acting so loose around any other GF after her... (when I say she was the one who broke his heart no one believes me).

But anyway, I saw that Titanic story sometime ago at some IG, can't remember each one, but basically the story is: Leo and Blake were on a boat in Europe and than they went to a room inside the boat and apparently while having sex she screamed for Leo: "f*** me like you're Jack Dawson!" 

Hard to believe this is true, but it's funny. The sad part is I believe all Blake wanted from Leo was a summer fling pretending she was Juliet/Rose. She didn't lose time to choose Ryan over Leo in a blink of an eye. 

4 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

@BarbieErin thx so much for sharing this story again. Hahahahahahaha, you girls literally made my day while I picture this scene /cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/rofl.gif/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/rofl.gif/cdn-cgi/mirage/6d0b67132913d6f7585a631c13d937268bb608a784ffa8b4e870658ee4dd81b0/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/rofl.gif

Lol, it's funny indeed. 

And just to clarify, I have my opinion on Leo and Blake, it's just what I feel and how things happened that makes me believe that Leo was in love with her. But yeah, I need to forget this story, Leo probably coudn't care less about Blake nowadays. 

2 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Sometimes I wonder which of his exes he has the "strongest" memories of or if he's that kind of guy who never sees back.

I wonder about it too. And I mean he coudn't care less about Blake because sooo many time has passed. But I think he probably have good and bad memories about them, but mostly I think he doesn't look back and live the present. Although, he's a scorpio and they have the fame of being vengeful, so maybe he have some resentments about some of his ex GF's. Well, I know I have, lol, I'am a Taurus and don't forget people who made me feel bad, NEVER! In this point Scorpio and Taurus are similar, but I'am not the one to make a whole revenge, just let the universe do, lol.