Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

10 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

still maybe a promoter of Lee and Cam

Speaking of this, despite I really loved them both together and was sad about their split, as Cami's stan I feel huge relief now. Seems like most of the people from toxic part of the fandom left her alone. Of course she will still have some haters like any celebrity, but not on such a scale. On the other hand, those people are Gigi's headache now and I don't like it. I’m not Gigi's stan, but I can't help with feeling angry at people who hating on woman just because she is dating/hooking up with Leo. Of course, Leo is hated for dating young women quite a lot, but not as much as young women who dating him (at least that's how I see). I see some Leo's stans shading on Gigi and along with the non stans searching something to cancel her for and insulting her looks. It's exactly what happened to Cami and to the ones before her. This makes me sick to my stomach. It's okay to not care about Leo's gf or don't like her much, but hating her... I'll never get. I've never felt such a hate even in my teens' bitter phase when I was jealous of Leo's current gf. 

I absolutely agree 👍, and that's not an empty remark. I quit social media or Instagram in particular because I didn't care for the competitive atmosphere nor the compulsion to work for likes 💕. But, whilst I did possess an account, I had run into the infamous Private Jets and Cling Wrap account, and woo-wee 😯, were they merciless. I mean, man. The participants on that account didn't like Camila and they were totally unabashed about it. I have it on great authority that Leonardo had to intervene by combating some of the negativity that came her way because it was unfolding in droves. Why do we as people get ourselves caught up in such malevolent endeavours, I can't say. Thinking back, I ran across an older comment that was made by an older woman who happened to be on the same commercial flight ✈️ as Camila, and her remark was something like, "Just saw Leo's new minor girlfriend, overheard the flight attendant ask her for her boarding pass and she said, " oh, my mom has it", and I thought if you're too young to keep up with your boarding pass, you're too young to be with Leonardo DiCaprio". Part of the disdain for May-December relationships, especially when the woman is the younger party, is that primitive mindset of women being capable of desirability in the genesis of their youth, and the whorish man only desires to exploit that, moving on from one victim to the next. There were many theories I encountered regarding Leo stepping in to hush some of the censorious noise, like inviting Camila to the 2020 Academy Awards, which upset a lot of anti-Camilas. I wasn't intrigued with the relationship, not because of the age gap, but because I didn't see compatibility between them. Ultimately, what another decides to do is what another decides to do. I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist because I invariably believe that the vast majority of things aren't what they seem. He and Gigi, I have not taken at face value even with the disclaimer, 'it's not a serious relationship'. I just hate to wake up one morning and all the more credible celebrity news outlets have plastered, "Leo and Gigi Have Decided to Pursue Other Interests", with a subtext or title "She really wants to be the best mom she can be and just felt focusing on her baby girl is the right choice for now", when I've already arrived at that conclusion. It's the back-and-forth I dislike. But whatever happens, happens. And, yes, most people get beside themselves, and I guess they fail to realise when they do harmful things they have opened and propped the door wide for harmful things to return to them. It's a mean, cruel world 🌎. Thanks for the response @Lilja K 😊.

7 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

I guess I'm a conspiracy theorist because I invariably believe that the vast majority of things aren't what they seem.

Better not think about it too much, otherwise you can feel not very well🌺

48 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

I have a whole free day to hang out here😁 What's with Florence Pugh thread? I just don't get a connection😅

No connection. I just really like Florence Pugh. My eyes have just been opened to her work and proficiency in the field. She's a good actress. She likes 💕 Lee too. She loved him in Romeo + Juliet. @Jade Bahr posted a video of her singing Leo's praises back in 2019. Baz Luhrmann is underappreciated, I think. He is passionate and he sticks to guns. Can't wait for a third Leo/Baz project as well as another with Kate. Leonardo is killing me softly.

56 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

No connection. I just really like Florence Pugh. My eyes have just been opened to her work and proficiency in the field. She's a good actress. She likes 💕 Lee too. She loved him in Romeo + Juliet. @Jade Bahr posted a video of her singing Leo's praises back in 2019. Baz Luhrmann is underappreciated, I think. He is passionate and he sticks to guns. Can't wait for a third Leo/Baz project as well as another with Kate. Leonardo is killing me softly.

Agree about Florence, she's great actress and such a classy person! The fact that she likes Leo makes it even more wholesome❤️

I would love to see Leo in Buz's project again and KLeo movie as well. Also dreaming about another LeoMargot movie:p

13 hours ago, Lilja K said:

Speaking of this, despite I really loved them both together and was sad about their split, as Cami's stan I feel huge relief now. Seems like most of the people from toxic part of the fandom left her alone. Of course she will still have some haters like any celebrity, but not on such a scale. On the other hand, those people are Gigi's headache now and I don't like it. I’m not Gigi's stan, but I can't help with feeling angry at people who hating on woman just because she is dating/hooking up with Leo. Of course, Leo is hated for dating young women quite a lot, but not as much as young women who dating him (at least that's how I see). I see some Leo's stans shading on Gigi and along with the non stans searching something to cancel her for and insulting her looks. It's exactly what happened to Cami and to the ones before her. This makes me sick to my stomach. It's okay to not care about Leo's gf or don't like her much, but hating her... I'll never get. I've never felt such a hate even in my teens' bitter phase when I was jealous of Leo's current gf. 

Because these women think that they will meet him and he will fall in love with one of them... They live in fake world exactly like the shutter island characters. That's why they feel jealous of Leo's girlfriends ... There is a crazy fan on Instagram and I think everyone here knows here.. She needs to find some help before it's too late !! Also, I hope if Leo stopped the option of tagging his  Instagram  account ...it's really miserable thing 😂 which makes me think that he doesn't use any of his social media accounts.

Leo and Kate movie numer 3

Leo and Margot movie number 3

Leo and Baz movie number 3

Yes those ideas would all appeal to me!

As to Leo's loves: I liked Leo and Cami. But I must say Leo and Gisele were my favourite couple. Loved them together but I doubt they would reunite. It would be nice though.

7 hours ago, Magical said:

Because these women think that they will meet him and he will fall in love with one of them... They live in fake world exactly like the shutter island characters. That's why they feel jealous of Leo's girlfriends ... There is a crazy fan on Instagram and I think everyone here knows here.. She needs to find some help before it's too late !! Also, I hope if Leo stopped the option of tagging his  Instagram  account ...it's really miserable thing 😂 which makes me think that he doesn't use any of his social media accounts.

Yeah, some folks get carried away, but, if I may, most people are self-righteous. Anyway, we know Lee does his own thing. 

11 hours ago, Magical said:

Agree with this💯

It's not directly related to his personal life, but I decided to place it here instead of Main Thread. The issue that concerns me - Has Leo entered an era of slowdown? Recent years are rather scarce for Leo's movies, at least it's how I see that. I began to think, what if it's not only the effects of the pandemic (the industry pretty quickly adapted to the new realities) but more like a natural outcome. Of course Leo's happiness is the first priority (and always be), but it's sad for me to think that we will see his movies much less often. Leo is still highly valued by the industry and he is still not old in the general sense (old age starts at 60😉). If it's his personal choice, I will accept it anyways. But I think, I can be understood as a fan. My pal thinks that "he is very picky, because there are very few good movies nowadays and he wants to keep his filmography flawless". I don't quite agree with this. I might be wrong too, it's just my point. I want to hear alternative opinions here (respectful of course).

^I think Leo's PR team is waiting for all this "no woman over 25" nonsense to blow over. And, if I may add, mastering crossover techniques that will help solidify his worth to Gen Z, as he doesn't possess any superhero flicks in his filmography. 

1 hour ago, Lilja K said:

It's not directly related to his personal life, but I decided to place it here instead of Main Thread. The issue that concerns me - Has Leo entered an era of slowdown? Recent years are rather scarce for Leo's movies, at least it's how I see that. I began to think, what if it's not only the effects of the pandemic (the industry pretty quickly adapted to the new realities) but more like a natural outcome. Of course Leo's happiness is the first priority (and always be), but it's sad for me to think that we will see his movies much less often. Leo is still highly valued by the industry and he is still not old in the general sense (old age starts at 60😉). If it's his personal choice, I will accept it anyways. But I think, I can be understood as a fan. My pal thinks that "he is very picky, because there are very few good movies nowadays and he wants to keep his filmography flawless". I don't quite agree with this. I might be wrong too, it's just my point. I want to hear alternative opinions here (respectful of course).

I wil disagree with you- i think he is picky and chooses what he wants to act in. I think projects are still fallinng out of the sky for him.

@YouNoMe  @kellybsblover  thanks for response🌺

51 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

And, if I may add, mastering crossover techniques that will help solidify his worth to Gen Z, as he doesn't possess any superhero flicks in his filmography. 

I'm a part of Gen Z and I appreciate that Leo is an A-lister that not involved in superhero genre. I hope he will stay out of this, because I see this genre is going downhill:no:

On 11/5/2022 at 12:22 PM, Lilja K said:

Leo has a exclusive first look deal with apple+ for every future film and TV show for example. So yes he can literally choose whatever he wants to do. Quite sure not only for apple but everything in Hollywood. Also according to Bale and Phoenix he's the most powerful actor in the industry and the only reason those two are having a career is because Leo can't take every role. But every role they ever got was first offered to Leo.

On 11/5/2022 at 6:25 AM, Lilja K said:

@YouNoMe  @kellybsblover  thanks for response🌺

I'm a part of Gen Z and I appreciate that Leo is an A-lister that not involved in superhero genre. I hope he will stay out of this, because I see this genre is going downhill:no:

😱, you're a Zer. Well, clearly you're one of a kind. I'll concur, superhero pictures are a fad, and they may be most popular with Americans because we are happy-ending junkies with the indomitable complex. However, superhero flicks are the motion pictures that is the main course in the newsreels. I'd doubt if he'd go that route, I doubt if he should, and I hope that they're more Zers like you in terms of him. I really want to see another Leonardo movie 🎬, geez, that's such a simple request. 😣