Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

On 1/9/2023 at 9:29 PM, Lilja K said:

Honestly, that sounds a bit intimidating😅

i say that because his morality is always under fire. I get so defensive over his character because it feels like he was punished before his success, and now, for being successful. No one's perfect 💯, but I can't wait 'till he defies all the odds. Can not wait 'till he comes into his full self. Then ppl would be like 🙀. And the believers would be like 😏😉😎. And then the haters would just fall face first, busting wide open their lips 💋. Then the earth 🌐 could spin back on its axis. can not wait! Can not wait!

On 1/9/2023 at 10:28 PM, Magical said:

I noticed that too. Actually,  many young girls now are  looking much older than their actual age and I don't know why!! It's kinda weird. Lol

Yeah, me too. But as argued, sometimes it'the make up, sometimes...the lifestyle. 

On 1/12/2023 at 9:30 PM, BarbieErin said:

Some people say Leo is always seen only with white women, well, that's not true as we already knew... but I just found this pics of him on a date with Jessica Strother from back in december of 2015. I wouldn't mind to see him with her again, she's gorgeous, AND 27, lol.   :laugh:

Jessica (1).jpg Jessica (2).jpg Jessica (3).jpg Jessica (4).jpg Jessica (5).jpg Jessica (6).jpg Jessica (7).jpg

folks know better than that. He's a man of many interests and a supporter of most cultures. as far as African American women, I still say that's his secret preference. All the signs are there, arguably. Let's not forget about his intense gaze on Zazie Beatz at the 2020 Oscars. Folks will contend, "he was just paying attention to her presentation", and I'd, "he was trying to hypnotise her with his eyeballs. 

38 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

i say that because his morality is always under fire. I get so defensive over his character because it feels like he was punished before his success, and now, for being successful. No one's perfect 💯, but I can't wait 'till he defies all the odds. Can not wait 'till he comes into his full self. Then ppl would be like 🙀. And the believers would be like 😏😉😎. And then the haters would just fall face first, busting wide open their lips 💋. Then the earth 🌐 could spin back on its axis. can not wait! Can not wait!

Thanks for the clarification, I don't seem to have quite understood you correctly at first ☺️

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

ANGELS SAY AMEM!   🙏

51 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

folks know better than that. He's a man of many interests and a supporter of most cultures. as far as African American women, I still say that's his secret preference. All the signs are there, arguably. Let's not forget about his intense gaze on Zazie Beatz at the 2020 Oscars. Folks will contend, "he was just paying attention to her presentation", and I'd, "he was trying to hypnotise her with his eyeballs. 

Hum, interesting... do we have video evidence of this?  

I also think he have a crush on black women, yeah. 

⬆️Maybe his next official girlfriend will be black or mixed? He has already deviated slightly from his preferences (Scandinavian type) with Camila (Latina type). I wouldn't be surprised at all🤷🏼‍♀️

10 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

⬆️Maybe his next official girlfriend will be black or mixed? He has already deviated slightly from his preferences (Scandinavian type) with Camila (Latina type). I wouldn't be surprised at all🤷🏼‍♀️

That would be really cool to see. 

19 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

Haters hate everything.

Yeah, they're just very annoying with their desire to let everyone know how much they hate

8 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I guess this must be fake???   👀  /cdn-cgi/mirage/e09aa9ef67734bdc07df30f39563fdc2eb739a819de0f02f02aa65253b1a89b6/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/blink.png

/cdn-cgi/mirage/e09aa9ef67734bdc07df30f39563fdc2eb739a819de0f02f02aa65253b1a89b6/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/monthly_2023_01/20230115_020458.thumb.png.36ec18f34dd034f7bb07bb843fbd22b7.png

😳

Re: 1st response, you're funny @BarbieErin. Yes, Amen. 

Re: 2nd response, I've never been good with modernisation, so technology is o-u-t, out, well, me comprehending technology. Oh, and before I forget, I probably should have used the description Afro-women, because the American portion of the racial representation, African-American is irrelevant. Or plainly stated, it most likely doesn't matter if the woman is American or not, just rather if she's Afro-, regarding subject. My claim concerning Zazie is more circumstantial than substantial. The basis of my claim stems from Zazie's presentation of the Academy's orchestra or something, during her presentation, her nerves gets the better of her and she forgets the band's name. As the camera pans out, one can briefly witness Leo's intense gaze at the starlet. My deduction of declaring his fondness, even if fleeting, is already heavily influenced by my saturated belief that Afro-women are his heart 💜.