Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

I don’t know if I’m looking forward to Killers of the Flower Moon anymore. I’m afraid Leo’s personal life is going to overshadow it again just like when Don’t Look Up released. At next year’s Golden Globes or Oscars someone will probably joke about how it was so challenging for Leo to have a wife over 35 in his movie. I can’t deal with this anymore..

5 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

I'am sick of it too, hard to be a Leo fan this days, I'am sad honestly.   /cdn-cgi/mirage/95d6ddc2f210566818bfdcef78ed95a0641f1cf2089c4e264fe41e8da75d56f1/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/cry.gif

I just wish he could go back to work and distance himself from this parties and this "partying friends" that doesn't really add nothing good for his life, especially far from this young girls. 

He’s been living the same life since he was in his 20’s. There’s clearly something wrong with him but no one in his life will challenge him or tell him that he can’t live like this forever. 

23 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

With this I will disagree with you, DLU was a huge sucess on Netflix and he was in a relationship with Cami, nothing about it was said at that time. 

Now with KOTFM, IDK how people will react if he keeps surrounding himself with this young girls till the movie is relased... hopefully it won't affect the wish of people wanting to see a movie with him, BUT certainly is not good for his image. Someone needs to wake him up, if anyone from his family or friends can say this to him, than his agent needs to come up to him and say: stop with this shit! I guess if he feels his career must be on risk than he changes... 

When Don’t Look Up released all people talked about online was Leo’s dating habits. Amy Schumer also made that joke about him at the Oscars. I’m afraid that’s going to happen all over again with Killers of the Flower Moon. I don’t want that to happen to a Scorsese movie especially with such an important subject matter, but I’m afraid it will if Leo continues carrying on like this. Anytime he’s in the news it’s because he’s photographed with this young model or that young model. His PR team are stuck in the 2000’s if they think these young models are helping his image. 

8 minutes ago, SympathysSilhouette said:

I just find it arbitrary to be okay with a 44-45 year old dating a 20 year old but a 48-year old dating a 19 year old is suddenly wrong? /cdn-cgi/mirage/95d6ddc2f210566818bfdcef78ed95a0641f1cf2089c4e264fe41e8da75d56f1/1280/https://www.bellazon.com/main/uploads/emoticons/56608ab7d817a_Idontknow.gif

I don't see the huge difference between the two myself. Is it just because Leonardo is now getting pretty close to being 50 years old?

I was never a fan of the Camila relationship. I even stopped following Leo for awhile after it was confirmed they were dating.

2 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

It's clearly not helping and they must be aware of it, at some point this needs to change and it needs to be sooner than later. 

It should’ve changed a long time ago, probably after he won the Oscar but it didn’t. The Camila relationship told me everything I needed to know. The fact his people let him date her AND break up with her after she turned 25 is a mess..