Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

If Leo wants to avoid further scrutiny he has to stop the partying and “relationships” with young models. I don’t think it’ll be easy for him to stop because he’s been doing it his entire life, but he has no other option at this point. 

34 minutes ago, kayyy said:

If Leo wants to avoid further scrutiny he has to stop the partying and “relationships” with young models. I don’t think it’ll be easy for him to stop because he’s been doing it his entire life, but he has no other option at this point. 

He has always a choice. Putting his career and reputation at risk. I mean he's already in the middle.

Although I'm still not okay how an angry mob is trying to push him aggressively (and offensive) into another direction just because they think he has to stay away from young women. It's becoming more and more ridiclious the longer I think about it and I'm starting to wonder if all people on social media lost their common sense.

Also if I remember correctly Kate once told while RR promo Leo is the kind of guy you can't push in some direction just because you want to. It has to come from him otherwise he's doing the exact opposite you want from him. So good luck with telling him what he has to do and what not lol

8 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

He has always a choice. Putting his career and reputation at risk. I mean he's already in the middle.

Although I'm still not okay how an angry mob is trying to push him aggressively (and offensive) into another direction just because they think he has to stay away from young women. It's becoming more and more ridiclious the longer I think about it and I'm starting to wonder if all people on social media lost their common sense.

Also if I remember correctly Kate once told while RR promo Leo is the kind of guy you can't push in some direction just because you want to. It has to come from him otherwise he's doing the exact opposite you want from him lol

I don’t agree with the bullying either but Leo has to think about his career and reputation first and foremost. Is it worth potentially ruining over these parties and models? I don’t think so. 

I don’t care if Leo never wants to get married and have children. Or that he still likes to have fun. But this recent situation proved he has a target on his back. He has to be smarter about the way he moves otherwise things will just keep getting worse. 

Fun (I hope) minute. Every time the internet calls Leo pedo, this comes to my mind

tumblr_ou8tm4fH181rgpgw0o1_540.gifvtumblr_ou8tm4fH181rgpgw0o3_540.gifvtumblr_ou8tm4fH181rgpgw0o2_540.gifvtumblr_ou8tm4fH181rgpgw0o4_540.gifv

Source

But seriously, it just pisses me off that people denounce legal age gaps but glorify relationships like Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder (26 and 17). I will also say that many on social media support the rapist and trafficker of minors. Just let you know what kind of society we're dealing with. 

^The worst thing is if Leo would change something now I fear everyone would say "see we were all right about him. Now he's doing all his pedo stuff in secret." I honestly don't know if that would do any better for Leo or in general how to handle such rude and just false accusations. The mob would just call it admission of guilt I bet.

Ever thought about this ugly possibility?

3 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

^The worst thing is if Leo would change something now I fear everyone would say "see we were all right about him. Now he's doing all his pedo stuff in secret." I honestly don't know if that would do any better for Leo or in general. The mob would just call it admission of guilt I bet.

Exactly. That's how people saw his affair with 27 yr old Gigi after he broke up with a 25 yr old Camila. Although the difference of 2 years is simply negligible. 

Btw, you once mentioned Madonna. I googled, the age difference with her new bf is 41 years! He's also not the first young boy with a big age difference. People support her, but bully Leo...

nathan-fillion-umm.gif.4f39c58b4287e878a5cc153f316b7cf3.gif

93804336_giphy(6).thumb.gif.710a04b2bafb89164a038857eda6c0eb.gif

13 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Btw, you once mentioned Madonna. I googled, the age difference with her new bf is 41 years! He's also not the first young boy with a big age difference. People support her, but bully Leo...

nathan-fillion-umm.gif.4f39c58b4287e878a5cc153f316b7cf3.gif

93804336_giphy(6).thumb.gif.710a04b2bafb89164a038857eda6c0eb.gif

It makes no sense AT ALL. Personally I truly think Leo shouldn't change a single fuck in his life when he's happy with it. Screw the mob. Right now he can't do anything right no matter what. His career will survive. Maybe not right now but in the future like you already said when people have to apologize at him for acting like self righteous maniacs because he's SITTING next to a woman. God, why not putting his dangerous pervert ass in jail right now to save all the women who are probably forced to interact with him!!!??? LOL

7 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

It makes no sense AT ALL. Personally I truly think Leo shouldn't change a single fuck in his life when he's happy with it. Screw the mob. Right now he can't do anything right no matter what. His career will survive. Maybe not right now but in the future like you already said when people have to apologize at him for acting like self righteous maniacs.

Some may hate me for saying this, but I hope he doesn't try to "fix" the situation.  A 30 year difference is still weird imo (but not as much as 40 year lol), but it's the lesser of two evils. You are right that by trying to prove to the crowd how wrong they are, he will convince them otherwise... 

Also just by curiosity... How do you guys think he should prevent not to be seen or papped again with a young woman??? That mean by standards he's not allowed to come ever near a young woman because what do you think is a picture with him and a young woman worth? I bet a lot. So no matter the context to sell a pic + story now it will always mean "look he found a new young victim". Or am I missing here something? And don't forget he's already paranoid when it comes to the razzies. But now with this new context? Hell he has to live under a rock in constant fear to get snapped with an inappropriate face next to him. And you think Titanic already messed him up? LOL Poor guy.

I know I'm a pain in the ass today (just waiting cinema starts LOL) but I have another question:

What happens when Leo truly falls for a young woman? -also define young who sets the age gap limit??!!!- Then he's not allowed to date her because social media said so??????? I mean obviously we're not here to talk about Leos feelings because when it comes to young women he has none right? It's all shallow, pathetic, calculated, wrong and... I don't know... dangerous.

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

I know I'm a pain in the ass today (just waiting cinema starts LOL) but I have another question:

I feel the same lol

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

What happens when Leo truly falls for a young woman?

He'll take her to Mars with him. They will live a long and happy (Martian) life😁