Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

THis is a vulture culture if I ever saw one. Whatever changes Leonardo makes, it will be through his own volition. Everyone isn't broadsided by the razzmatazz of shock value. If this were a court case the defence would possess just as much ammunition (really more) as the prosecuting. All these allegation are just that allegations. Rape, forcible contact, or intended deception was not involved nor can be proven, so what are we talking about here? The claims associated with his so-called shallow-nature are baseless. But if someone is immature or refuses to conform to societal norms, sounds like a personal problem. It takes two tango or tangle, however it goes, and if they're gonna cancel him than cancel her too. Because as far as I see, to whatever is happening in terms of the Life Is One Big Party aesthetic, the hers consciously participates bringing to life all its themes. In my opinion, for such a woke culture, most of the members display characteristics of one heavily asleep. 

It’s been a tough week friends… I think the lowest point of my 27 years of following Leo as a fan but we made it through.

Twitter is a fickle place and they’ll soon find something else to yell about and condemn.

My only hope is we can make it through awards season without Leo’s name being dragged through the mud by presenters. Unlikely seeing as it seems to be a favourite topic of comedians (even if the jokes aren’t actually theirs)

Then onward to Cannes….

If Leo has produced an undeniable performance in Killers then it will remind people why he is where he is. My only worry here is that critics punish him with less than great reviews (even if his performance is worthy) which is something they seem to be doing more and more now (Will Smith was never going to be reviewed well in Emancipation)

Only time will tell. 

I hope he skips this awards season and lays low to be honest.

3 hours ago, TeaTime said:

So she wanted attention but it backfired? And she was also “initially pleased”? Whose dumb idea was this? Richie’s?🤣

https://pagesix.com/2023/02/10/leonardo-dicaprios-rumored-teenage-gal-pal-flees-to-israel/

Why not?! I found that the majority of Leo's long_time  friends are obsessed with models. If You look at their Instagram accounts, you will notice that 70% of their "following list" are models! Lol 

Yeah I’m not looking forward to next awards season at all. I fear the Leo jokes are gonna be even more savage. It may be for the best if he skips out on awards season or gets snubbed. I really don’t want his mess to take attention away from Killers of the Flower Moon and Lily Gladstone in particular. 

One thing I noticed in the last days how people only going after the girl on insta but not one single comment about it on Leos insta. The only thing people are coming up again and again is that they want Leo speaking (or donating) for Turkey/Syria. Or do you guys think his team is deleting  comments about his personal life asap? If so they're really fast because I couldn't catch one so far lol

6 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

Leo is not going to be at awards this year, now you're talking as IF in 2024 people will still be talking about  19 year old girl? I don't think so. And considering Leo or the movie are nominated. 

It depends on what happens the rest of this year. If more stories like this keep popping up about Leo or if he gets another young girlfriend then I absolutely believe the jokes will continue next year. Also, the Camila breakup is still fresh in people’s minds, Titanic just had its 25th anniversary, and now this mess..

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

One thing I noticed in the last days how people only going after the girl on insta but not one single comment about it on Leos insta. The only thing people are coming up again and again is that they want Leo speaking (or donating) for Turkey/Syria. Or do you guys think his team is deleting  comments about his personal life asap? If so they're really fast because I couldn't catch one so far lol

No. I think that the majority of Leo's fans on his social media aren't Americans. So, maybe they don't have the chance to follow up his latest news!