Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

1 hour ago, Jade Bahr said:

Just some blast fom the past.

"Demi recently began developing a film project that calls for a relationship between a younger man and an older woman, and she wanted to meet Leo to see if they had any chemistry."

So she used Leo for research? lmao

1336523085_Screenshot2022-03-09at12-19-45StoriesInstagram.thumb.png.863891ab4345716a3810d8c32f24f008.png

Wondering now if they had "chemistry" and if that "film project" ever happen LOL Not really familiar with her filmography. Only remember the time when she felt for a much older dude.

60ce7f8d3638aea30631d501e952d9fdd769934e

f7c957ea88c37dfafcdb89dc64da79d9b46a459c tumblr_ojfauejOw31rfvsaoo1_500.jpg

Also this movie always made me questioning my own morals aka who would I bang for 1 million $ :rofl:

I remember her in movie where Kevin Costner played a serial killer. She was so beautiful before her fucked up plastic surgery😩

On 3/10/2022 at 11:14 PM, kellybsblover said:

Is it just me or we haven't has pap walks in a while?

Mostly he's doing such walks to give a statement. So when he didn't make one with Camila after those splitting rumors I was kinda irritated. Honestly I still am LOL

whats-going-on-smurfs.gif

8 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Mostly he's doing such walks to give a statement. So when he didn't make one with Camila after those splitting rumors I was kinda irritated. Honestly I still am LOL

whats-going-on-smurfs.gif

🎶Oh, a storm is threat'ning... 🎶

Just recalled this song, sorry😅

Leo and Margot Robbie definitely had a thing during The Wolf of Wall Street, right? I knew there were reports of Leo spending the night at Margot’s apartment and leaving the next morning, but I didn’t know they also went to Costa Rica together. 

They were hot AF in The Wolf of Wall Street so I’m here for it :drool2:

4E1F6FD4-CDE6-4620-A5E4-6C0483CF98B9.gif BE4DA76B-13DE-4B11-9CFC-8DEF796FA982.gif

I mean the chemistry is definitely there. Margot and Leo are astrologically compatible. Amazon has this piece, if you will, on Leo in the '90s, a psychic was featured and she deduced that Leonardo has a love for aggressive women. Socially aggressive, I mean. Perhaps, sorta strong-willed. Owning the ability to stand up to him is definitely a turn-on of his. She got formidable for the role of Naomi and he was absolutely aroused. But an actual affair, I doubt it. Scorpios can have sex without having sex, you know. 

6 hours ago, kayyy said:

Leo and Margot Robbie definitely had a thing during The Wolf of Wall Street era, right? I knew there were reports of Leo spending the night at Margot’s apartment and leaving the next morning, but I didn’t know they also went to Costa Rica together. 

They were hot AF in The Wolf of Wall Street so I hope it’s true :drool2:

4E1F6FD4-CDE6-4620-A5E4-6C0483CF98B9.gif BE4DA76B-13DE-4B11-9CFC-8DEF796FA982.gif

THEY DEF HAD SOMETHING. They are hot together, a shame she's married now. 

6 hours ago, kayyy said:

Leo and Margot Robbie definitely had a thing during The Wolf of Wall Street era, right? I knew there were reports of Leo spending the night at Margot’s apartment and leaving the next morning, but I didn’t know they also went to Costa Rica together. 

They were hot AF in The Wolf of Wall Street so I hope it’s true :drool2:

3 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

I mean the chemistry is definitely there. Margot and Leo are astrologically compatible. Amazon has this piece, if you will, on Leo in the '90s, a psychic was featured and she deduced that Leonardo has a love for aggressive women. Socially aggressive, I mean. Perhaps, sorta strong-willed. Owning the ability to stand up to him is definitely a turn-on of his. She got formidable for the role of Naomi and he was absolutely aroused. But an actual affair, I doubt it. Scorpios can have sex without having sex, you know. 

You make strong points and that’s funny but true about Scorpios LOL. I used to think Leo and Margot were maybe just a one time thing, but the fact they went to Costa Rica together and no one found out about it leads me to believe they did in fact have some sort of affair or fling.

2 hours ago, BarbieErin said:

I remember thinking Leo and Margot were a bit awkward around each other during The Wolf of Wall Street promo. I think it’s because there were stories about them being an item for at least a year before the film released, plus it was Margot’s breakout role in Hollywood and she was desperate to prove herself and not be reduced to being Leo’s new young hot girlfriend. They seemed more comfortable during the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood promo, especially Margot. Their body language in this video gives it away for me. 

But yeah, I agree they had something going on during The Wolf of Wall Street. The chemistry is palpable.

0F4F88FC-0184-4DEB-AA94-8E19302FDE97.webp

A1C20912-26AC-4C82-B2C5-1868B0F4EDA2.jpeg

6918715F-D397-4E3B-A356-476040615DF7.jpeg

Why, thank you🙇 @kayyy.

Not being able to escape the usage of the phrase, I think, I'll have to commence my inference with, I think Leo had one heck of a crush on Margot. She's hella attractive, fashionable, and nurturing. And she possesses a bad mama-jama persona. I figured he got swept away and knew she'd be a great candidate for a life's companion. But as it goes, she was taken. It's plausible that the majority of us are raptured in the Hollywood image, but we forget about the insecurities of his being. The eccentricities of him, the paradoxes of confidence and doubt, stringent and flexibility which he occupies is not commonly witnessed or understood. The way she held up to him in The Wolf of Wall Street audition, it is the same winning over Claire Danes acquired. He probably figures, "If a woman can handle me, she can love me for me". His movies 🎬 speak his truth, if one desires to understand him, examine his films. Arguably.

:nicole:

The Wolf of Wall Street is one of my favorite movies and every time I watch it I reach the same conclusion: Leo and Margot are hot and had a lot of chemistry together. Leo isn’t known for hooking up with costars but I always felt something happened between him and Margot, and this information I’ve discovered about them makes me feel redeemed in a way. I agree @YouNoMe Leo definitely had a crush on Margot, and who can blame him?

83D4ADE2-6399-4434-AF8C-BC096EA5056E.gif

I still can’t believe she was only 22 when she filmed this tho..

5 hours ago, kayyy said:

I remember thinking Leo and Margot were a bit awkward around each other during The Wolf of Wall Street promo. I think it’s because there were stories about them being an item for at least a year before the film released, plus it was Margot’s breakout role in Hollywood and she was desperate to prove herself and not be reduced to being Leo’s new young hot girlfriend. They seemed more comfortable during the Once Upon a Time in Hollywood promo, especially Margot. Their body language in this video gives it away for me. 

But yeah, I agree they had something going on during The Wolf of Wall Street. The chemistry is palpable.

0F4F88FC-0184-4DEB-AA94-8E19302FDE97.webp

A1C20912-26AC-4C82-B2C5-1868B0F4EDA2.jpeg

6918715F-D397-4E3B-A356-476040615DF7.jpeg

Again, completely agree about them feeling a bit akward in TWOWS promo, but at OUATIH they looked more relaxed. They seem to get along great and obviously have great chemistry together. 

Really intersesting they went to Costa Rica together. Does not seem like a work related trip at all. I always loved their chemistry so who knows what happened between them. Margot was also at Leo's birthday party in 2013. And she once said in an interview that she loved Jack Dawson :)

Hi Folks :) The lack of pap walks/photos has me really confused. Inner me originally told me break up but last night when I couldn't sleep I thought..... is this one of those celebrity things where the girl could be pregnant and that's why they haven't been seen. 😶 I know she posted some modeling pics on instagram but maybe they are old. Just some speculation from someone who is bored. 😅

2 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

Hi Folks :) The lack of pap walks/photos has me really confused. Inner me originally told me break up but last night when I couldn't sleep I thought..... is this one of those celebrity things where the girl could be pregnant and that's why they haven't been seen. 😶 I know she posted some modeling pics on instagram but maybe they are old. Just some speculation from someone who is bored. 😅

I don't think she is pregnant, because I've read she will not have a kid with man she not married to.