Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

2 minutes ago, Jade Bahr said:

Oh my I haven't even thought about this but you're right. Oh boy poor Leo if Sam really is stealing his girl (what I actually doubt but still lol).

We will see what's happened, anyways😁

On 3/15/2022 at 12:35 PM, kayyy said:

agree

Sorry, quote selection gone wrong. Yikes! But yeah, I think (that phrase again) the awkwardness you and @BarbieErin are speaking of is the realisation of someone liking the other person, and the recipient of that adoration bring unreceptive.  Leonardo is so darn picky with whom he is vulnerable; Margot certainly reached the place of Kate (Winslet). The Wolf of Wall Street was a dangerously invasive depiction, thus, suggesting she hit all required cylinders via the audition process. 

4 hours ago, kellybsblover said:

Hi Folks :) The lack of pap walks/photos has me really confused. Inner me originally told me break up but last night when I couldn't sleep I thought..... is this one of those celebrity things where the girl could be pregnant and that's why they haven't been seen. 😶 I know she posted some modeling pics on instagram but maybe they are old. Just some speculation from someone who is bored. 😅

A birdie told me Leo is prone to perform oral sex rather than vaginal to prevent the chances of unplanned pregnancies. Now we can't say how often this takes place, but I got my reasons to believe that little birdie. Of course, all is debatable. 🤪 

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Oh my I haven't even thought about this but you're right. Oh boy poor Leo if Sam really is stealing his girl (what I actually doubt but still lol).

I have feelings that they broke up for awhile but they don't want to tell media  because Cami  needs his name to support her new Movie!!

And he wouldn't someone to talk about his private life and how he dumped girls at 25 years!!!

1 hour ago, YouNoMe said:

A birdie told me Leo is prone to perform oral sex rather than vaginal to prevent the chances of unplanned pregnancies. Now we can't say how often this takes place, but I got my reasons to believe that little birdie. Of course, all is debatable. 🤪 

This is disgusting, girl from where did you get these thoughts? Lol

^So every girl he's involved with is contracted to not speak about him but it's ok to sh!t chat about his personal sexual preferences? Sounds like a contradiction to me.

1rst of all no moral decent human being with just a little self respect would talk about such private matters of someone elses (trust issues, huh? wondering where they're from when people are talking behind your frickin back all the time).

2ndly of course HE is the weirdo in this scenario accused of acting abnormal when everyone else around him is behaving like indiscreet disrespectful little shits sharing spicy details of his sex life with the world what is of course perfectly normal and not manipulative at all lmao

tumblr_lya2c1CGbt1rn95k2o1_250.gif.ae897e0711a0d31a078de175f2a6618d.gif

8Bq4.gif.5b77fdc2854f29f9819d45b81eaf9a62.gif

Haha 😂, a reporter never reveals their sources. BUT it has been long speculated that Leo is a well-seasoned carpet muncher. And he rarely likes to engage in traditional sexual intercourse as a safety measure, if you will. 

However, regarding his current relationship, I'd thought the same as you. I figured he wanted to keep things together in terms of her career and that'll most likely be their excuse, different directions. I've also long speculated that everyone that she's affiliated with isn't fond of Leonardo. They may feel she deserves better, that he is stuck in a vicious cycle 🔄. I've speculated not believing in the magic of Leonardo is a large part of why she and Isabella soured. Many ppl don't believe he's a romantic. Many feel he is manipulative, so I see the surrounding peeps striving to influence her elsewhere. It does appear they are inching apart. 

57 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Haha 😂, a reporter never reveals their sources. BUT it has been long speculated that Leo is a well-seasoned carpet muncher. And he rarely likes to engage in traditional sexual intercourse as a safety measure, if you will. 

However, regarding his current relationship, I'd thought the same as you. I figured he wanted to keep things together in terms of her career and that'll most likely be their excuse, different directions. I've also long speculated that everyone that she's affiliated with isn't fond of Leonardo. They may feel she deserves better, that he is stuck in a vicious cycle 🔄. I've speculated not believing in the magic of Leonardo is a large part of why she and Isabella soured. Many ppl don't believe he's a romantic. Many feel he is manipulative, so I see the surrounding peeps striving to influence her elsewhere. It does appear they are inching apart. 

I will not think about his s**ual beliefs because you can't believe everything that you hear or read!

But I think that all of his relationships are open_ relationships! That's why he loves young models because they can accept that thing more than regular ladies!

I think he has fears of Marriage responsibility and trust issues!! I can feel how's his feeling about marriage and kids! Yeah, it's not easy thing especially in Hollywood!!

Yeah, Hollywood is no place for a family. I find him picky, but not apathetic. I figure he wants a particular kind of girl, and from time to time he thinks it's impossible to get her, so he detaches from that self. He's quite multifaceted. 

While I firmly believe the traditional patterns of transmission (e.g., word of mouth) possess various elements of truth, filtering what we hear, see, and read is quite necessary. However, oral sex or consummation is a long practised form of birth control. In Leo's case, he has much to safeguard. And without glorifying the triviality and vulgarity of the subject matter, well, he's been pretty successful with controlling births. 

Starting a family is immensely painstaking, in terms of the right way. Children can be used to force circumstances and that is always with grave consequences. We know drama-free women and/or conditions are Leo's relationship tendencies. Which logically eliminates actresses (lol 😆). I assume Leo evaluates his surroundings with a detailed account. Based on what we see and hear about various entertainers can be troubling. But the public never gets the full story, so... But, I suppose that's neither here nor there. 

Well, I know I shouldn't be commenting on anything, but the thread is open, so... I doubt if Camila will go for anybody but Leo for now because she really wants to be a DiCaprio. I feel ever so strongly that she looks to embody the descriptions which we read 📖. His 'dream girl'. I also feel that she vents a lot to other co-stars and they think she should move on.

But she's not interested in that now. I mean it is a bit spectacular how the relationship came to be, through her eyes anyway. I perceive she has crushed on him intensely, probably thought it would never happen, and then she got her shot. She has fantasised about a future, but Leo has his doubts, not because of usury per se, but practicalities.

I mean, I believe he wonders how realistic her views are regarding a reliable future; if she'd feel the same in 20 years, so forth. I don't believe there are intentional fallacies, but they do exist. He wants to be sure he can let his guard down and his mom is interested in his safekeeping (generally speaking). I believe there are other little issues, and ultimately... There is so much to consider when marrying, and he's considering it all. Arguably.