Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

The accuracy lol. It’s ironic that the same people who are mad at Leo for dating younger women are also obsessed with ~young Leo~ and would trade their left kidney to be with him. The young Leo stans are everywhere and get on my nerves tbh. I personally think Leo was most attractive in the 2000’s with The Departed being his peak but most people act like he was only attractive in Romeo + Juliet and Titanic and then never again. He looked good in The Great Gatsby and The Wolf of Wall Street too and those movies were more recent.

Contrary to popular belief, I don’t think Leo is repulsed by women older than 25. He will only publicly date a certain kind of woman in her early 20’s, but his taste in women is broader than that irl. That’s why I tend to believe most of his official relationships are arranged/set up.

FADD22F5-4E74-482F-9985-AD4926C9FE48.jpeg

20BF3405-962E-491E-9E4E-E3C48393DB26.webp

E970D049-5E9A-4995-8072-E20C9A1A790C.jpeg

2AB98D3C-D459-43D1-8E42-0F1559E175EF.jpeg

I also think Leo is most likely bisexual but that’s a different convo for another day..

I've read a few posts or two about Leo's inclination toward African-American women/culture. I do get feelings from time to time that he may be very partial towards members of that community. He's typically paired with Africans or African-Americans within his films 📹 and isn't shy about supporting black-themed shindigs. Leo appears to be quite layered and masterful at hiding his true feelings. I believe his interests are intense insomuch that he becomes transformative, but I kinda feel his sexual orientation is straight. However, what he'll do in the bedroom is probably incredibly adventurous. 

@Mirella you're copying me 🤗. Yule was the best.

@SexyLeo91 I need more than luck 🐎. 😐

6 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

📹  However, what he'll do in the bedroom is probably incredibly adventurous. 

@Mirella you're copying me 🤗. Yule was the best.

Imaginable beyond belief most defiantly. I never understood the bad reputation he has there. Trying to wrap my head around it still. 

Yeah, Yule is sweet. ❤

Yeah @Mirella, I perceive the bad rep is due to unsatisfied persons. It's easy to speculate that most of the (women) Leo sexually encounters imagine permanent residence. Denoting their sexual appetite isn't within the realms of degradation or defamation. Them as in Scorps. His sex drive is high 🆙, and the skill of body, unerring. Bedrooms are their power 🔋sources, but sexual activity isn't limited to such spaces. I certainly can substantiate that.  

P.S.

I'm not sure how safe it is for me to say this, but my inference about the Leo and Camila love story isn't promotive even though I don't agree with the "anti-them" theories. I read 📖 fairly often how some fans are frightened that if Leo ends things with Cami, he may fall down his career. I don't think there is no more a person concerned about the preservation of his accomplishments than he. Whatever he decides to, break up or propose 💍, it will be well within the safety compounds of sheltering what he has built. Can we be so bold as to assume his slow 🐌 movements are conscientious due to his investment within and about his brand? While I can not vouch for how "in love" they are, I can further speculate that our first unofficial introduction of the two was at best moderate. Meeting in Cannes in late May and officiating things in approximately December doesn't appear to be a moment long-awaited. Let us not abhor the accounts that other women were approached by the actor within this timeframe. To whatever is happening, we'll seldom get to the bottom of it. If I were to label this union, my choice of words may read as follows, "Middle-aged Star Charisma Prolongs Leo-Mania". As a guilty pleasure and fallibility on the human egocentric part, who wouldn't at least entertain the idea of " still having it"?

59 minutes ago, YouNoMe said:

Yeah @Mirella, I perceive the bad rep is due to unsatisfied persons. It's easy to speculate that most of the (women) Leo sexually encounters imagine permanent residence. Denoting their sexual appetite isn't within the realms of degradation or defamation. Them as in Scorps. His sex drive is high 🆙, and the skill of body, unerring. Bedrooms are their power 🔋sources, but sexual activity isn't limited to such spaces. I certainly can substantiate that.  

Just because it is my favorite show on Netflix. 🙃 The Scorpio way. ❤

5t7x8TqNku5BD99lZN.thumb.gif.aa1b9a40640d48720c6697334546945b.gif

1RhEpkNJdenHjIaMGX.thumb.gif.3e787c493f7a7489958d8895e3c71cdf.gif

l1KcRbekeoP8Socec.thumb.gif.68d39a16a90dcdc026e26ba5f78cee80.gif

5 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

@kayyywhat makes you think he's bi?

Never thought about the context between the popular obsession with young Leo and Leos longing for young women in counterpart but LOL

interesting-hmm.thumb.gif.3f57076477ee7a5f70e8ac5939b474d1.gif

This look wasn't bad either 😚

tumblr_8510f4603968215abd27914cbb89e0df_f065c78d_400.gif.291ab03e3609db3a92a01144398c4f57.gif

I think he’s bisexual for a number of reasons, but his relationship with Lukas Haas is at the top of my list. Lukas lives with Leo and accompanies him wherever he goes. Like Leo he has never settled down or had children. Not saying two men can’t just be best friends, but I think there’s more to their relationship than the public knows about. If Leo really is bi, he will never come out though.

5 hours ago, kayyy said:

I think he’s bisexual for a number of reasons, but his relationship with Lukas Haas is at the top of my list. Lukas lives with Leo and accompanies him wherever he goes. Like Leo he has never settled down or had children. Not saying two men can’t just be best friends, but I think there’s more to their relationship than the public knows about. If Leo really is bi, he will never come out though.

No, I  believe  that  Leo isn't Bisexual.  But at the same time,  I have feelings that he has difficult time with women. Something related to his childhood and Hollywood lifestyle!!

5 hours ago, kayyy said:

The Internet will be ruthless if Leo and Camila really broke up. I’m hoping it’s not true but I’m starting to have a bad feeling..

Don't Bother yourself!

Everyone has the choice to end their relationships when it becomes too difficult to continue!! If they think that it's over then it's their choice!

22 hours ago, Magical said:

Don't Bother yourself!

Everyone has the choice to end their relationships when it becomes too difficult to continue!! If they think that it's over then it's their choice!

I’m just not looking forward to the social media reactions whenever they do breakup tbh. I didn’t realize how pressed people were over Leo’s relationships until last year. 

Despite Leo's habits to not choose women over 25 for his "official" relationship are strange for me, I consider his relationship as one of the most normal relationships in Hollywood. Neither he nor the gfs not acted cringey. I never felt too embarassing for him. And even if he had "paid pap stroll", he and his gfs not were like "Oh we are so in love, LoOk at uS". He always looks pretty authentic. Yeah, Leo isn't always affectionate, but I prefer his "cold" public behaviour to garish affection. Just my opinion.