Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Manipulation is a magician's trick. Early Sunday morning 🌞 I ran across a few articles written 📝 about DiCaprio. Elderly and past-tensed, but consistent with his altogether inconsistencies. One article, comprehensive speculation of the actor's life up until 1998, and the other, an abbreviated piece on a quite curtailed love affair. The latter was a summary of what has already been emphasised, the brief courtship between DiCaprio and Blake Lively. The Courier-Times christened the mention, "Leonardo DiCaprio buys Gossip Girl Blake Lively a car".  Hmm. Leonardo DiCaprio buys Gossip Girl Blake Lively a car?  "Well", I thought 🤔, "there it is, that measuring stick". DiCaprio's fans have ever been divided into two groups 👥 . Each fifty percent 🔣 of onlookers are either for or against DiCaprio's endless supply of companions. Or shall I make plainer, his chosen lead of that " endless supply". *Well, perhaps 40% to 40% with the remaining ten unmoved either way ↕️, but you get my drift. 

DiCaprio, as it would be expected from one endowed with his status, captivates new sets of supporters with every passing film 🎥, and coupled with that attraction is, arguably, an unknowingness of the actor's gestures. Well, that "measuring stick" and that rough estimate of two sets of "40%" uses such gestures to gauge the subject's devotion or lack thereof. A car, a watch, a few diamond 💎 necklaces, Chanel bags, exotic trips, gazes of admiration; DiCaprio's generosity is no shorter than his maximum capabilities. And why wouldn't it? However, manipulating an image to reflect preferences with glints that mirror back to the eye imageless , is a magician's trick. Seeing what we want to see and edging that sight 🔦 is the onlooker's calamitous plight. As it is, forty percent 🔣  insisting the glass 🥃  half full, and the other, half-empty, each declaration doused in gall, but what be it if the glass 🥃 had not yet occurred at all? 

@YouNoMeNot sure if I get your point but maybe he's just generous.

tumblr_ny3tsf2knR1rilfsao1_400.gifv tumblr_ny3tsf2knR1rilfsao2_400.gifv

tumblr_ny3tsf2knR1rilfsao3_400.gifv tumblr_ny3tsf2knR1rilfsao4_400.gifv

tumblr_ny3tsf2knR1rilfsao5_400.gifv tumblr_ny3tsf2knR1rilfsao6_400.gifv

I mean it's not like being in Leos position is something regular. I read lots of times how people complaining about Leo paying for everyones lifestyle: his families, friends, girlfriends whoever. But frankly, being as rich as Leo on a constantly successful level, is nothing easy to compete with, not to say probably impossible. So it's just natural he's always or at least mostly in a higher position as the people around him. And why not making people he loves or people in general or less blessed people happy? It's actually one of my favorite parts about him. That he cares so much for others. That he's giving something back without ulterior motives.

I just wonder how Leo is going to move forward if/when they do breakup. Would he really risk his reputation by publicly dating another young woman? Surely he must know that would open him up to even more criticism. I’ve never seen Leo get this much hate on the Internet, and I’ve been following him since the JustJared days. I mean some of the comments I’ve read about him lately are just viscous. It honestly feels like his personal life is starting to overshadow his career. It’s hard to watch..

I don't think his reputation will be destroyed. Yeah, people will eat him alive in Internet, but he will be fine. There's more celebs who did way worse things and still not cancelled. Also as @Jade Bahr said, he probably don't care about other people's opinion. 

I don't know him personally, but I feel he will more careful and more closed with his new dates (if split actually happened). I might be wrong. 

^Johnny Depps career -just for example- is overshadowed but not Leos. He's as successful and respected as actor as ever. I would go further and claim outside from social media no one cares for his love life since he's doing nothing really "bad" (like hurting women or whatever) nor illegal.

1 minute ago, Jade Bahr said:

^Johnny Depps career -just for example- is overshadowed but not Leos. He's as successful as ever. I would go further and claim outside from social media no one cares for his love life.

Social media has a huge influence nowadays, sadly. And your dating choice can influence on your career, but it applies more to the stars under 40. Leo is immune to that bs, because he made his name, when Internet wasn't so powerful and people paid more attention to acting, than gossips. 

Leo is still the biggest movie star in the world, that’s true. Sometimes I have to remember the Internet doesn’t necessarily reflect real life. Personally speaking, would you guys say people in real life care about Leo’s relationships or not really? Because it seems like that’s all people on the Internet care about. 

Just now, kayyy said:

Leo is still the biggest movie star in the world, that’s true. Sometimes I have to remember the Internet doesn’t always  reflect real life. Personally speaking, would you guys say people in real life care about Leo’s relationships or not really? Because it seems like that’s all people on the Internet care about. 

From my personal experience: my mom dislikes him, just because she dislikes his lifestyle. She not denies his talent, but she can't percieve him positively. And my classmate, who has a crush on him, consider him as "malehoe". But other people in my life don't give a f about his love life, they just enjoying his work. 

24 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

From my personal experience: my mom dislikes him, just because she dislikes his lifestyle. She not denies his talent, but she can't percieve him positively. And my classmate, who has a crush on him, consider him as "malehoe". But other people in my life don't give a f about his love life, they just enjoying his work. 

I don’t blame your mom, there was a period of time where I was also disgusted with Leo and his lifestyle. I feel like he’s mellowed out in recent years though and is more lowkey, which is a good thing. Leo’s not perfect, but I’m not convinced he’s this bad guy that so many people make him out to be. I think he’s just damaged and emotionally stunted. 

1 hour ago, kayyy said:

I just wonder how Leo is going to move forward if/when they do breakup. Would he really risk his reputation by publicly dating another young woman? Surely he must know that would open him up to even more criticism. I’ve never seen Leo get this much hate on the Internet, and I’ve been following him since the JustJared days. I mean some of the comments I’ve read about him lately are just viscous. It honestly feels like his personal life is starting to overshadow his career. It’s hard to watch..

Where's that hate? Do you mean Dailymail comments ?

If yes, let me tell you that's a normal thing in the Dailymail. Lol

8 minutes ago, Magical said:

Really ?!

To tell the truth,  I didn't see something like that!😐

Anyway, you shouldn't care about this issue because  "The dogs may bark, but the caravan moves on”

Yeah I think I’m gonna stop paying attention to what the Internet says about him because it’s not worth it. They’ll talk shit about him all year but still be the first ones to watch him in Killers of the Flower Moon where he’s said to give another GOAT level performance. 

22 minutes ago, kayyy said:

Yeah I think I’m gonna stop paying attention to what the Internet says about him because it’s not worth it. They’ll talk shit about him all year but still be the first ones to watch him in Killers of the Flower Moon where he’s said to give another GOAT level performance. 

🤜🙏

Leo is the biggest star in Hollywood and will always be. I think even if he one day decided to stop making movies (which I don't think he ever will- even though I know he hates doing publicity for them), he will still be a big name. Opinions on justjared, dailymail, and twitter are minor compared to his stardom. He is A list +++.