Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

7 hours ago, YouNoMe said:

Yep, I couldn't agree more. Since the forum is opinion-based, my unverified aspect is, Leonardo is a family man. From his role on the 80's situation comedy, Growing Pains, to his '95 Interview Magazine...well, interview pics, to behind-the-scenes Titanic snapshots, his daughter in Africa, and a slew of other candid accounts; one can argue Leo likes kids. But more importantly, one can dare to say, Leo WANTS kids. Finding or being sure the perfect one is accessible is typically key 🔑. From an astrological stance, Leo looks for loyalty. On the same spectrum as the Taurus,  who are noted as devoted, grounded creatures 🐙, it's no shock that a Scorpio would demand nothing shorter than the Taurus , because they are counterpoints. With all this speculation, assessing the social environment ♻️ about him, there's no wonder he has taken extremely cautious measures. With personal ties to Emma Roberts, Ansel Elgort, and Jennifer Lopez, all which have either suffered misconduct allegations or a breakup with children, questions still may brew about solidity. As a product of divorcement, I'm nearly certain he wants no such fate for his children 🚼, despite how cool 😎 he claims he is about the ordeal. Leo is, arguably and definitely, a contradiction in terms, influenced by his surroundings. But despite all that, he is overcome by his overwhelming desire of family life...you know, allegedly. 

Who did tell you that the Taurus are loyal  or honest?! I have a friend and his favorite hobby is  ( lying).

I bet you are Taurus. Lol

On 2/8/2022 at 2:28 PM, Magical said:

Who did tell you that the Taurus is loyal or honest?! I have a friend and his favorite hobby is  ( lying).

I bet you are Taurus. Lol

My experiences with Tauruses vary, but most fall in line with the astrological and elemental description generally given. Masters of the throat, they make great singers, orators, narrators, and leaders 👑. Just with a word, much can be commanded. This is all the more reason Leo must portray Jim Jones--a champion of this quality even though abused. 

As far as me, a Taurus , almost not quite. 

57 minutes ago, kellybsblover said:

В статье говорится, что девушка в панаме — это Камила, а вы, дамы, говорите, что это не… Я ужасна, когда дело доходит до деталей.🤣 так что понятия не имею.

As someone who likes Camila, I agree with you. It's definitely not her.

Plus, she has to filming her show now, so she's probably too busy to go to parties. 

Edited by Lilja K
Auto-translate issues

11 minutes ago, BarbieErin said:

I'am 100% sure it's not her, but that doesn't mean they broke up.

Same. If they were spotted without each other, it doesn't mean they split. People in relationship are allowed to go without partner and even chat with opposite sex. 

Anyways, I'm waiting what official sources (like Vogue, People etc) will tell. But I'm fear of social reaction, if it's true. 

14 minutes ago, Lilja K said:

Как человек, которому нравится Камила, я с вами согласен. Это точно не она.

Кроме того, сейчас она должна снимать свое шоу, так что, вероятно, она слишком занята, чтобы ходить на вечеринки. 

interesting that this is in another language for me.  🤨 I'm going to bed.😅

9 hours ago, kayyy said:

RadarOnline has denied the rumors. I expect a pap walk with Camila soon.

https://radaronline.com/p/leonardo-dicaprio-dating-al-pacino-stepdaughter-camila-morrone-not-broken-up/

Now that went quick.

-You-lied-to-me-I-m-Impressed-Thor-The-D

I mean Leo isn't dumb. He can probably calculate what a current breakup would look like for him. Would he care the backlash? I honestly don't know. Would he stay with a girl just to please the crowd? Hell no LOL

Though we probably all aware of Leos tendency to deny things which came out to be true like dating Cami in the first place.

2 hours ago, Jade Bahr said:

Now that went quick.

-You-lied-to-me-I-m-Impressed-Thor-The-D

I mean Leo isn't dumb. He can probably calculate what a current breakup would look like for him. Would he care the backlash? I honestly don't know. Would he stay with a girl just to please the crowd? Hell no LOL

Though we probably all aware of Leos tendency to deny things which came out to be true like dating Cami the first place.

Sure, he doesn't care about what  people think!!

It is so difficult to satisfy everyone.

As a fan, 🏳🏳I don't care anymore about his personal life (  or dating patterns) because it's his own life and he's free to do what he wants!!