Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

• 3 weeks later...

I'm thinking the get-together was just another get-together. I expected something Camila-based to surface amid last week's scam artist expose. The article doesn't paint her positively, and I'm certain she didn't attend the Paul McCartney concert on Friday. However, I won't use the dos and don'ts of their whereabouts as a basis for rating. I'll just stick to my surprise theory and wait. It's the end that counts. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello to everyone here!

Looks like you express your opinion on Leo and his love life here, so I will express mine. Call me stupid, but I'm really convinced that his ladies like him not only for his fame and money. He's a bit out of shape, but still very far from ugly. And his face looks great currently, I like how he looks, despite my fav Leo is Leo in his 30s:p

On 6/7/2022 at 4:15 PM, AnnKos said:

Hello to everyone here!

Looks like you express your opinion on Leo and his love life here, so I will express mine. Call me stupid, but I'm really convinced that his ladies like him not only for his fame and money. He's a bit out of shape, but still very far from ugly. And his face looks great currently, I like how he looks, despite my fav Leo is Leo in his 30s:p

Hi, I agree with you. People have been cruel about Leo’s appearance lately tho. Anytime I go on Twitter, I see nasty tweets like this. People love perpetuating the lie he only looked good in the 90’s and never again. I just don’t get what Leo did to deserve all this hate? Maybe it’s time for me to take a break from following him, it’s hard being a fan of someone who is always getting dragged..

^If you follow a person long enough you will realize literally everyone is getting dragged in social media at one point, even the most beloved hottest darlings like Chris Hemsworth, Kit Harington, Richard Madden and Charlie Hunnam (just to name a few coming to my mind). Mostly for their looks and/or who they are dating. Just like Leo. I probably told this story before but the dragging of Charlies girlfriend went so far a few years ago he even wrote a official message saying something like "you nasty little shit heads want to be my fans? Fuck you for putting my girl down who's literally the best ever happen to me and leave us alone". He said it much more mature and politely of course but still it didn't help at all. I think in the next step he was criticized for defending the person he loves instead of just ignoring those haters LOL So it doesn't really matter what you do, it's never right.

It's just the nature of social media and it tells a lot more about the people who are writing those comments than it says something about the person who get dragged. Just my opinion.

It’s just frustrating. You can’t go everywhere on the internet without reading about how ugly Leo is or what a predator he is. Everyone is entitled to their opinions but the way some people talk about him is viscous. 

^I would just quit social media instead of quitting Leo. It's not his fault people talking shit about him after all. So quitting all the bad vibes makes much more sense to me than the other way around and here on bellazon you learn almost everything about Leo that matters without the nasty comments.

Social media is evil and Twitter is the worst of it, I hate it so strong. I quit Twitter after two weeks since registration. Now I think about quit other social media, because people became worse:(

Agree with quitting social media instead of quitting Leo. It's not his fault that people use platforms for incitement of hatred instead of something good and useful. 

Btw do you, people here, think that Leo and Cami will split soon? She seems like a lovely girl for me, but she will 25 this summer. I'm curious. 

I’m glad someone else feels the same about Twitter. I’ll try to quit it instead of Leo.

As for Leo and Camila, I don’t expect them to break up anytime soon. I think they both know how bad it would look if they broke up this year.