Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^ That guy is his bodyguard? I thought he was a friend :hehe:.

In that pic from twitter you can see him right behind Leo, close to Irmelin. And in the pics you posted of Leo arriving at the airport in Paris also have another body guard with him. I wonder why his body guards are there? :idk: Anyway, at least they have fun watching some game, hehe. :hehe:

Ah, I thought you were talking about the guy next to him :clobber:. Thanks, Barbie :flower:.

FashionDream, on 25 Oct 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:FashionDream, on 25 Oct 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:FashionDream, on 25 Oct 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:

Romeo and Juliet premiere London March 1997

post-52055-0-1446080503-96556_thumb.jpg post-52055-0-1446080503-99582_thumb.jpg post-52055-0-1446080504-03408_thumb.jpg

Nanda, Do you happen to have anymore pics from this event in your collection? :)

I will look for you if I have any (although I think I don't :/)... can't  remember right now :p.

In regards to the Kidada and Leo pics....

Awwwwww you are absolutely amazing Nanda!!! :clap: Thank you soooooooooo much!!!!!!! :hug::heart:

No problem, sweetie :hug:.

Nanda

The guy in the pix is one of Leo's longtime bodyguards

post-52055-0-1446080507-2747_thumb.jpg

Tks, Ox :flower:. I wonder what happened with chubby Vin Diesel... I liked him :nicole:.

FashionDream, on 25 Oct 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:FashionDream, on 25 Oct 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:FashionDream, on 25 Oct 2013 - 01:00 AM, said:

Romeo and Juliet premiere London March 1997

post-52055-0-1446080508-62949_thumb.jpg post-52055-0-1446080508-65622_thumb.jpg post-52055-0-1446080508-66666_thumb.jpg

Nanda, Do you happen to have anymore pics from this event in your collection? :)

I found only one :/: post-52055-0-1446080508-5767_thumb.jpg

This one I don't think it's the same night (the shirt is different), but it's a good pic :D: post-52055-0-1446080508-6235_thumb.jpg

Oh yeah...is very good in this one!

Aaaah i will conquer that postimage thingy...it's annoying but i will succeed :)

Well Oxford i wanted to send LeoLotsOfLove from Paris!

Happy you enjoyed the pics!

Wonder where toni is? Not that i miss her ;) but she's missing her boyfriend looking really good!!!

Piscesgirl

I find his hair color depends on lighting . Look at the two pix I recently posted. Look how blonde is hair looks in the pix when he is first leaving store , whereas, in the 2nd pix his hair appears darker with some blonde/lighter strands running through it .

Nice tweet ;)

Oxford & Piscegirl

Agree with you Oxford depends on the light, but also i think that he used some gel for the second look maybe because the curl went down and he didn't want to use rollers twice the same day ;), or to make the hair darker to go with the second suit..darker too. He's been wearing three piece suits lately (LACMA nov.2,TAG heuer both events) it suits him, make him look fit.

Gel in the hair for tonight's event, is way more under control than for ARMANI orLACMA nov.1

What i've made of this tweet is that Leo outblooms Prince Charming... :s

As in Prince Charming is not the dreamy standards anymore, Leo is.

But you know... I'm french not sure i make sense right now loool!

p.s: used reverso (translator) for "outblooms" and i like this word now, i'll spread it in paris!!!

What i've made of this tweet is that Leo outblooms Prince Charming... :s

As in Prince Charming is not the dreamy standards anymore, Leo is.

But you know... I'm french not sure i make sense right now loool!

p.s: used reverso (translator) for "outblooms" and i like this word now, i'll spread it in paris!!!

Ohhhh that makes sense :) for some reason I thought she was saying something negative duhhhh me....Well thanks for all the up to date info you guys are amazing :) I want more pics!!

Aah :) the last one i had found earlier but from a twitter account and the angle was not great. This one is great !!

Thx a lot!

Hope i didn't get too carried away with the gatsby rehearsal pics at baz lurhmann's place un NYC

On nov.5 after the soccer game Leo went clubbing in "Club Matignon" in Paris it's very private and discreet...i've tried but i've failed...no pics of him partying :(