Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

After a long hiatus Lukas is finally using his Mobli again. :p He posted a vid of that Soccer game he attended with Leo. Also see he posted a vid of Robin Thicke... wonder if Thicke and Leo are friends. He did work with his dad Allan Thicke way back in the day... but that doesn't mean much. :p

Piscesgirl

Yes, what Nanou posted is what the tweet I posted meant. That when it comes to the standard/bar for male handsomeness =Leo is it (Y)

Pink

Tks for Gatsby autographed poster ; I would love to own that :)

Nanou

Yes, for sure putting gel in his hair makes it look darker as well :)

Fash

Regarding Lukas using his Mobli , I don't know if you saw the news yesterday that Mobli just gained a new powerful and rich investor multi millionaire Carlos Slim

It appears that Mobli is going head to head against Facebook's Instagram

Mobile picture and video sharing platform Mobli, a competitor to other image-sharing services like Instagram, is today announcing a strategic investment that it hopes will help it catapult itself into the big leagues of mobile apps. Today, it is announcing that América Móvil, the Latin American telco giant led by billionaire Carlos Slim, is leading a new $60 million round in the company. As part of that, Mobli will get distribution with América Móvil’s millions of mobile users.

It’s an interesting turn for Israel’s Mobli, which has had a ton of celebrity endorsement that some might say has been disproportionate to how much it has been used. Before today’s news, Mobli had raised approximately $28 million, $22 million of which came from private investor Kenges Rakishev. Approximately $6.5 million has come from the likes of Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and Serena Williams.

http://techcrunch.com/2013/11/06/instagram-competitor-mobli-gets-60m-from-carlos-slim-to-build-a-visual-search-engine/

So Leo followed this guy Beau Brooks, I don't know who he is, but I think hes from some kind of boyband :p Anyways this guy looks like he is just a huge fan of Leo :hehe: thought it was neat, Leo only usually follows environmental people :)

https://twitter.com/BrooksBeau

And a video of him freaking out after seeing the follow  :laugh:

https://www.keek.com/!a3vydab

So Tobey and Ruby are in NY... Ruby's birthday is tomorrow so perhaps she'll spend her B-Day in NY and then Tobey could possibly be with Leo for his B-Day on Monday and vice versa  :)  Well that's if Tobey and Ruby didn't leave for LA today of course. If that's the case at least Uncle Leo and Ruby had their time together. :)

^Yeah he usually has his party the night before as by midnight its his birthday.. so technically he still gets to have the party on his B-Day. Though he probably still does something during the day of his B-Day as well. :heart:

And yeah what a pleasant surprise to see pics of Leo and Ruby.. wonder where Otis was... we have yet to see a pic of those two where we can actually see their faces. Back in Sydney Leo and Otis were pictured but we could only see the backs of their heads. :p

^yeah I guess either way they're getting some form of celebration in :p

So im guessing that twit pic of Leo at an art gallery yesterday was at Christies. Toni just posted two pics of art from there, perhaps she took those pics yesterday and is just now posting them or maybe Leo went back to Christies today. :)

saw this :hehe: Oh how I wish for pics of the two :heart:

Also damn fash your set again :wub:

^ Would have been great to see pictures of Leo and Toni together, not gonna lie :hehe:.

But I think Leo is having something he always wanted: a relationship out of the spotlight. With Gisele, Bar, Blake and Erin we had tons of pics every week or so. With Toni is different, we have nothing for months. We know many things because we "work hard" to find something, anything about him :laugh:

It's not good for us :Angel:, but I'm sure Leo and Toni are happy that way. Must be awkward (to say the least) to wake up in the morning with the world knowing what you did the night before, what you ate, where you ate and stuff :mellow:. I know they are celebrities but still  :nicole:.

wonder where Otis was... we have yet to see a pic of those two where we can actually see their faces. Back in Sydney Leo and Otis were pictured but we could only see the backs of their heads. :p

So true :laugh:. It would be nice to have pics of them, too  :wub2:.

^Sooo true. I mean while I love pics galore of leo with toni, I'm also happy for them they've been able to go SO under the radar. Though if they gave me another set of pics like the ones of them making out in spain I would be set :whistle:

Also I saw toni on instagram earlier today liked a pic of Ruby from Jen meyes instagram :hehe:

Though if they gave me another set of pics like the ones of them making out in spain I would be set  :whistle:

Better ask for a miracle :laugh:.

Also I saw toni on instagram earlier today liked a pic of Ruby from Jen meyes instagram :hehe:

Ah, guess they already met then :hehe:.