Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

Nanda23, on 09 Nov 2013 - 9:51 PM, said:Nanda23, on 09 Nov 2013 - 9:51 PM, said:

FashionDream, on 09 Nov 2013 - 9:44 PM, said: said:FashionDream, on 09 Nov 2013 - 9:44 PM, said:

i'm sure Leo and Tobey spend equal amounts of time with Otis we just don't see it :laugh:

But at least ONE pic would be nice :D.

Yeah really. :p

katchitup, on 09 Nov 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:katchitup, on 09 Nov 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

^JAIMIE IS 30? :o Whhatt?

That's what I was told. :p

Nanda23, on 09 Nov 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

Leo on the other hand... hurry up, boy :laugh:.

Hopefully he doesn't pull a "Clint" and have a kid in his 60's.. but even Clint had his first child when he was in his 30's. :p

katchitup, on 09 Nov 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:katchitup, on 09 Nov 2013 - 10:32 PM, said:

^JAIMIE IS 30? :o Whhatt?

That's what I was told. :p

Nanda23, on 09 Nov 2013 - 10:33 PM, said:

Leo on the other hand... hurry up, boy :laugh:.

Hopefully he doesn't pull a "Clint" and have a kid in his 60's.. but even Clint had his first child when he was in his 30's. :p

DAMN I thought she was younger than toni :o Well wow, girl looks good :p

Robert Deniro had his first kid just a few years ago! Hopefully it doesnt take leo that long (which I dont' think it will ;) )

Well the way leo is talking about family lately I dont doubt it is on his brain...Hes actually bringing up the talk on his own now, when the interviewers would ask about it before. "That will be something i tell my kids one day" "The next chapter of my life is family" etc. Of course I dont think leo has any plan as to when he wants kids, just noticed hes been bringing it up more often on his own the past year or two :p

^ Hopefully its soon. I remember back in 2008 he made some comment and I thought kids were coming in the near future but 5 years later no baby leo's :p I also remember some quote about kids from 2001.

Where in the world are they getting their info?? Ruby turning 10 years old? She's turning 7 :cain: Really can't trust the media. Though atleast they got Ruby and Leo's birthday's right.

QuoteQuoteRuby is also about to ring in a milestone. She turns 10 years old Sunday, just one day before her dad's best friend, Leonardo DiCaprio, celebrates his own birthday.

popsugar

^ Hopefully its soon. I remember back in 2008 he made some comment and I thought kids were coming in the near future but 5 years later no baby leo's :p

Where in the whole are they getting their info?? Ruby turning 10 years old? She's turning 7 :cain:

Tobey Maguire and his daughter Ruby held hands as they stood outside their hotel in NYC on Saturday, but the little one seemed downright unimpressed while waiting for the car with her dad. We can't help but smile at her cute facial expressions, especially the epic side-eye she gives to a bystander that offers Tobey a thumbs-up - keep scrolling to see the rest of her hilarious looks and read more. Despite her lack of enthusiasm while bundled up outside, Ruby was all smiles later that day in a sweet photo with her grandfather. Ruby's mom, jewelry designer Jennifer Meyer, shared the adorable snap on Instagram, saying, "Pure Grandpa love." In addition to getting to spend time with relatives this weekend, Ruby is also about to ring in a milestone. She turns 10 years old Sunday, just one day before her dad's best friend, Leonardo DiCaprio, celebrates his own birthday.

popsugar

I hope so too :hehe:

And I saw that article, strange they didn't include leo in the pics either!

katchitup, on 09 Nov 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:katchitup, on 09 Nov 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:katchitup, on 09 Nov 2013 - 11:26 PM, said:

Also wonder what mag leo is gonna be on...I have to wonder if the Wolf delay screwed up plans for magazine promotions :/

Hopefully the delay didn't screw things up in that regard.

Not holding back! George Clooney lays into Leonardo DiCaprio and Russell Crowe but praises Brad Pitt in his most candid interview yet

The pair played a basketball game together after striking up a friendship. But the game was spoiled somewhat by Leonardo's overbearing friends, who had threatened to 'kick ass' during the game.

George ended up beating them 11-0.

'And the discrepancy between their game and how they talked about their game made me think of how important it is to have someone in your life to tell you what's what,' George pondered.  'I'm not sure if Leo has someone like that.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2498015/Not-holding-George-Clooney-lays-Leonardo-DiCaprio-Russell-Crowe-praises-Brad-Pitt-candid-interview-yet.html

I hate to be that person but I could imagine some of Leo's friends being like that and George is hardly 'laying into him', well compared to what he said about Russell anyway. Poor Russell. Don't hate me, please. I love you all.  :ninja: