Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio (GENERAL DISCUSSION)

^ NP Kat :D

Yeah and even in his last trip to LA there really wasn't any pics or sightings albeit the first day or two he was there. Perhaps because he wasn't spending much time in downtown LA/ he was in the outskirts of LA, or he chooses to hang out in establishments where the paps don't hide out. Either way he's certainly is very crafty when it comes to avoiding paps, but that's nothing new. :p We shall see what comes out of this latest LA trip. :p

^True :p I hope its lots of pics though :rofl: I'm excited for the LACMA event, hopefully that will come with a wolf trailer either before, or close after, or some new wolf footage :D Also love seeing leo in a tux :drool:

Also I forget, and I don't feel like googling, but the VSFS is filming when again? Nov. 7 right? One of the years it was on his B-day right?

^ :p

Has Leo ever been pictured/ video taped at a VSFS?I don't think he ever has, but I'm not 100% sure. :) Anyways, even if Toni does walk the show (don't know if she's confirmed yet) I don't expect Leo to attend the show... and even if he does I cant envision him seated where the cameras will be all up in his face. :p If we do see him there that would be a shock of a lifetime :laugh:

But if Toni needs to be in NY by Nov 11 then I do think that Leo will be back in NY too for his BDay, I do think Leo and Toni will celebrate his BDay together. :) Though again just what I think, obviously I don't know their schedules lol.

^I don't think he has....I think I vagualey remember a pic of him at one of the after parties a while ago..but I can't quite remember for sure :idk: But yeah I don't expect him to attend the show either, or at least in the cameras eyes :p I wondered though cause for a second just now I thought the show was on the 11th, and was like wait thats leos b-day :p

Oh Ethan was there too? Can't remember that... my memory sucks :p

BDay wise who knows but he tends to have big parties every year. :p Hopefully during this time we get to hear of a Kevin and Leo sighting or better yet a pic. Yes I know I'm going on and on about Kevin again haha. Last birthday it was cute how he had a group photo with all his friends... wonder how that made it online so that we could see it. :idk:

Ahhh Leo you don't really do anything outlandish, but for some reason you're oh so interesting. :rofl: I think it's the fact that he's so secretive that just makes him all that more interesting to me. :p

^Travie McCoy and Jason Mraz, its called Rough Water :)

Oh Ethan was there too? Can't remember that... my memory sucks :p

BDay wise who knows but he tends to have big parties every year. :p Hopefully during this time we get to hear of a Kevin and Leo sighting or better yet a pic. Yes I know I'm going on and on about Kevin again haha. Last birthday it was cute how he had a group photo with all his friends... wonder how that made it online so that we could see it. :idk:

Ahhh Leo you don't really do anything outlandish, but for some reason you're oh so interesting. :rofl: I think it's the fact that he's so secretive that just makes him all that more interesting to me. :p

I think there were pics of him and lukas leaving, but not 100% :p But yeah he usually has a big thing going on...whatevs it is or when he celebrates I hope we get some pics :D Would be nice to see him go on vacay, foreign countries are good at getting us pics :rofl:

and defiently agree with your last line. I feel like I know soo much about him, yet nothing at all :p

Thanks a lot I just read the lyrics.. Kind of lame :rofl: Though maybe it'll sound better once I hear it. .. I'll take a listen to it when I get to my laptop. :)

And yeah it's about time that he goes on another vacay. Yeah he went on several vacay's in the Summer and that's how most people work it... but still. :p

I wonder how he'll celebrate turning 40 next year .... anyone know how he celebrated his 30th birthday? :p

Oh and I think it's cute how Milano hangs out with Leo and his friends every now and then. Though they all have a seemingly close knit thing going on and Milano probably grew up around them so makes sense. :)