Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Her eyes look really tired. She looks beautiful but like she needs more sleep or to be rejuvenated

its like the old Adriana is def trying to come back, the weight is not that much anymore, but now she looks tired. Its probably because she is working out, taking care of three kids and then have to get ready for these events. 

1 minute ago, XSS said:

I think her comeback to fashion is visible in very short days. Hope she would attend the FW fashion week this year, but I do not see it... looks like she is not interested in walking for shows now

I agree you can see her real face trying to shine through and her face is only just a bit bigger. 

But I feel like Adriana is not gonna really return to anything, not just shows until she is 100% back. I think thats what she is waiting on and I do not blame her given people’s comments 

34 minutes ago, Neskasiao said:

do you think she is using botox? i look her face strange and i dont think is because of the weight 

This is how a person with botox look when they laugh and smile:

C171A4C1-98DB-4087-A904-22C1CA16C663.thumb.jpeg.a368212c46b5d7650c57101f48a6ffc7.jpeg

B72C8FCD-269B-4D5C-8FCD-D3E8559F5328.thumb.jpeg.ff3ba188b27704ce26a3450d7707ca31.jpeg 

The face looks visibly tight because the purpose of botox is to freeze your face to prevent wrinkles. This is Adriana laughing and smiling

4F180C5E-2D6E-4607-A702-368A061B7D20.thumb.jpeg.66748f776a625a3f596a69ab6d6ea2d8.jpeg

That is totally what Adriana’s normal laugh/smile looks like

3216037190_683f818d76_b.thumb.jpg.cae58108a6a4ff88b9c905e979c5659a.jpg

her face is Not stiff, she looks how she normally does when she laughs and actually in pictures you can literally see bags and wrinkles under her eyes,

10FB0CFA-9838-40BE-A116-D2A1C6776AE5.thumb.jpeg.7b90ea1119844e54308a1fb6164f27f8.jpeg

the literal purpose of botox is to prevent wrinkles. You would not see them if it was used and you actually do see lines here and there on her face. I honestly think too many people have a hard time wrapping their head around what Adriana looks like as she is getting older and the weight does not help that. But its kinda annoying seeing people accuse her of stuff it literally does not make sense to accuse her of, you’re seeing wrinkles on her face and her looking older and you still blame botox/anti-aging procedure. There is nothing “anti aging” about how she looks right now. Adriana would not be able to smile and laugh the way she is anyway if it was the case. Adriana is almost 42 years old and still has weight to lose, that should always be the consideration 

I wish people would understand if you had a THIRD baby in your 40s and your face changes the way Adriana’s does with pregnancy and you have all that she has going on right now, you too would look “strange” just a few months after. 

Also Patrick Ta did her makeup, we all know how he rolls. He likes to add alot of makeup.

4 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Her eyes look really tired. She looks beautiful but like she needs more sleep or to be rejuvenated

its like the old Adriana is def trying to come back, the weight is not that much anymore, but now she looks tired. Its probably because she is working out, taking care of three kids and then have to get ready for these events. 

Well.. she has a baby boy and has been doing a lot of workout to get back to her shape.. u guys should take easy on her. 

14 minutes ago, Miss Bathory said:

Well.. she has a baby boy and has been doing a lot of workout to get back to her shape.. u guys should take easy on her. 

Trust me I get it, i'm not one of the people who blame how still different she appears on her purposely doing something to her face. I understand its by nature. I'm just surprised I think because its rare that she looks that tired. It seems like she was always good about that, just thrown off by it. A little concerned too. But I get its the combination of having a baby, her other two kids are around, she def is working out as she should be AND then getting ready for these events all at the same time. Which is likely why she does look tired.

But this is still the best she has looked yet

She has already lost a lot of weight. I think that if she continues to look swollen, it's due to fluid retention rather than because she is too overweight. I don't think she has botox, but she definitely does have fillers, which is something she's been using for a while now. She doesn't need it and that's what I don't like about Adriana. She is a generational natural beauty, when I see her most beautiful is when she posts content at home, without makeup, without treatments, just relaxed and natural, she needs practically nothing or at least, nothing that changes her too much. I feel like she doesn't understand this well or she has some complexes/insecurities, because her ideal style and look should be similar to Irina Shayk, another amazing natural beauty, she even looks a bit like Adriana, who always looks very natural, with some product but in a light way. The no makeup-makeup is a perfect trend for Adriana.