Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

She looked very beautiful! Again, its the best she has looked so far since being pregnant. 

I definitely agree with @Miss Bathory now though that she really doesn’t look happy. I still think it goes back to how tired she probably is… ALOT of traveling recently , working out, going to random film events, having now three kids and seems from majority of social media posts she usually is the one taking care of Cyan…I hope after this she gets some rest. I understand she needs to work out to return to modeling. Its just you can see on her face she has alot going on. As I said she is usually really good at making sure she appears well rested enough before doing a job/event but alot that she has going on is new for her (more kids, having to lose a good amount of weight while on her 40s, maintaining a good career)

48 minutes ago, laeteita said:

more ( i took my words back about makeup lol)

heaven (2).jpg heaven (3).jpg heaven (4).jpg  heaven (1).jpg heaven1.jpgheaven (5).jpg

Makeup  look better on Patrickta's stories and posts thats for sure, i like it but not better than Air movie premiere. 

I hate Patrickta's makeup style generally, not only on Adriana. That guy doesn't know the meaning of 'enough' and always put too much of everything.

4 hours ago, patt said:

Makeup  look better on Patrickta's stories and posts thats for sure, i like it but not better than Air movie premiere. 

I hate Patrickta's makeup style generally, not only on Adriana. That guy doesn't know the meaning of 'enough' and always put too much of everything.

Lol I knew it was gonna happen. 

This makeup was almost good, the problem in my opinion is clearly the eyebrows. Like you said he doesn’t know what “enough” is. Her eyebrows are too thick and not their normal side and shape. He almost gave her new ones. She is very caked up 

However, I disagree that the air premiere was better. IDK what he did there but he made her eyes look smaller than they were. Again, doing too much he gives her a different face everytime. Her eyes actually look their normal size here lol. He just always does something that makes her look different from usual, and as a model who is getting older people point it out and think she did something to herself and say she messed up her face. Adriana doesn’t get tired of hearing that?? When she always looks the same without makeup. And its too bad she doesn't have her old team of people because even he admitted that her old team would tell him to not do too much with her face, and would stop him from doing so. They was doing the correct thing, they saw what we see

I also have to admit, part of the problem is Adriana is clearly tired. She needs some sleep and a day at the spa or something lol. Like she used to do that but like I said when you have all that she does going on, I don’t see the time for it. I hope these new people she is around now care enough about her to give her some kind of moment to really relax and rejuvenate herself. She just came from a vacation but it was clearly full of travel and doing eventful things.