Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

10 hours ago, patt said:

gorgeous, perfect, unreal😍 Finally we saw her in color, red is definetely her color.❤️

I don't remember seeing this much photos of her since the VSFS. Her pictures are everywhere on internet and people loved her look. 

I agree, I find that the ones still hating/being negative are either just haters or ones who are not aware of pregnancy situation. Like some people think she just let herself go still because she still isn’t fit yet, but I am so sure Adriana only started working out this year anyway. She basically only been working on it for two months. They think she is done and just stopped here lol

She continues to look better and better every day, so glad and happy for her. I repeat myself, but the more natural she looks, the prettier she looks, she needs absolutely nothing, her inherent beauty is out of this world.

15 hours ago, borg said:

She continues to look better and better every day, so glad and happy for her. I repeat myself, but the more natural she looks, the prettier she looks, she needs absolutely nothing, her inherent beauty is out of this world.

True, I also really hope she is getting a TAN in brazil because another reason she looks "so different" to people isn't only the weight but also how pale her skin has been lately. Having a more bronze skin tone alone enhances her look