Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

3 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I'm so happy she posted these beautiful pics and with that caption, like yasss Adriana tell them to stop playing with you!

She lost a lot of weight, I’d say summertime and she’s her usual self. I just hope she isn’t planning to join the VS runway, it’ll be a joke of what it used to be, especially with those glorify-obese people. 

11 minutes ago, A.B said:

She lost a lot of weight, I’d say summertime and she’s her usual self. I just hope she isn’t planning to join the VS runway, it’ll be a joke of what it used to be, especially with those glorify-obese people. 

I agree I predict that by summer she's gonna be back to her late 2021 size, if she keeps continuing what she is doing now to lose weight.

17 minutes ago, Souled-Out said:

I'm so happy she posted these beautiful pics and with that caption, like yasss Adriana tell them to stop playing with you!

Agree! We love a confident Adriana !! Also, I wish we'll see more of her outfit because the look seems to be amazing !

14 minutes ago, EsraLima said:

Agree! We love a confident Adriana !! Also, I wish we'll see more of her outfit because the look seems to be amazing !

We sure do!

And I honestly feel like this was a test try/run of what she may wear today for some oscars event. I know she followed vanity fair this week. I think she probably wanted to give everything a test. Unless she shot for something, which is even more exciting lol

2 minutes ago, lucyford said:

her stylist said the name of the event/party on her post

I just saw it. A pity there are no pics of the event. And above all, a pity that she didn't attend the Vanity Fair party, which is the most important event. A bit weird, on the other hand. She attended the event several times, when she didn't live in LA and her boyfriend was not a movie producer.

Who knows. I don't think it's for that reason, considering that she already made an appearance at The Best awards, it's true that they don't have the same impact, but if she had a problem with her body, I suppose she wouldn't have attended either. And, in general, in these last photos, she already looks much , much better. And from her IG posts, she also seems a lot more confident. It seems impossible to me that, in case she wants to attend, she has not been invited. Maybe mom duties.

2 hours ago, borg said:

Who knows. I don't think it's for that reason, considering that she already made an appearance at The Best awards, it's true that they don't have the same impact, but if she had a problem with her body, I suppose she wouldn't have attended either. And, in general, in these last photos, she already looks much , much better. And from her IG posts, she also seems a lot more confident. It seems impossible to me that, in case she wants to attend, she has not been invited. Maybe mom duties.

Well she was appointed as an ambassador by fiffa she HAS to attend their awards lol. She has no position at the vanity fair event, literally the only reason to be there is PR and show off some nice dress. She doesn’t have an obligation at all. Thats not the case with the fifa awards 

She does seem more confident but she also said in her stories she has more ways to go to lose weight. So that awareness could be it