Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

2 hours ago, patt said:

@laeteita Jerome hasn't made any post about Adriana too. So maybe it was Adriana's choice not to be photographed. 

@soulde-out I must say i am shocked too and even more that you are, i thought she would be sitting on the front row, didn't expect her to see on runway.

Yeah I almost find it weird because its unlike her AND because she is a representative for dogpound. So you would think she'd have done more if she was gonna be on a runway. I will be positive and say maybe she is just trying to normalize normal weight loss, although it almost looks like she hasn't started yet still. But I can't see this being the way Adriana wants to come across for the rest of her career, especially since she is still associating herself with fitness brands. Its strange to see her being dogpound ambassador but not really doing anything with them?

Lol I am sure Isablei, was probably salty with her, once again, because Adriana still got the big opportunity of representing their country. Remember when karolina kurkova gained weight because her thyroid disease, she called Karolina unprofessional for still working the runway despite how she looked. Seeing as Isabeli was talking about Adriana in a semi bad light just a few months ago over something else, I bet if she had any attitude towards her today, this is also why. She had done it before with Karolina.

Anyways, enough of that drama- Adriana legs look surprisingly good. Like toned, still a normal size and shapely. 

I just hope she is just normalizing HEALTHY weight loss and body recovery and not letting herself go

21 hours ago, laeteita said:

Press for Qatar Creates

Adriana-Lima (1).jpeg

This is the first photo of her that shared by Al Mayassa bint Hamad Al-Tahani. She got photographed with Adriana at the private lounge by her PR team at the first day of the tournament but hasn't shared yet. Probably won't share.