Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

On 3/1/2023 at 5:01 PM, ekn said:

She looks gorgeous

IMG-20230301-WA0001.thumb.jpg.6606f2d4e01e58d4475ff490655fde2b.jpg

Minkimmakeup ig story

Yes she looks gorgeous, i wish we could see more of bts. I like this makeup very much. I was expecting her to share some bts but didn't happen. 

13 minutes ago, patt said:

looking closely to second picture, i can see something like colored powder, i noticed it during her pregnancy too. Is it only me?

Ive thought that her hair stylist sometimes do something to her hairline to straighten it (when her hair is pulled back like that specifically) because she has always had an uneven hair line. 

Screen Shot 2023-03-09 at 5.51.46 PM.png

17 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Ive thought that her hair stylist sometimes do something to her hairline to straighten it (when her hair is pulled back like that specifically) because she has always had an uneven hair line. 

yes @lucyford i remember when they tried to straighten her hairline for Smirnoff photoshoot, that was so obvious and was unnecessary. But this time it's not look that much odd to me, i feel like they tried to cover the color not the hairless spot. Because if you notice (maybe it's just me again), the color differences starts in the middle of her hairline and goes back, where i think her gray hair grows.

@ekn Yes of course it's something natural, maybe she is avoiding to dye her hair because she's still breastfeeding. 

19 minutes ago, patt said:

yes @lucyford i remember when they tried to straighten her hairline for Smirnoff photoshoot, that was so obvious and was unnecessary. But this time it's not look that much odd to me, i feel like they tried to cover the color not the hairless spot. Because if you notice (maybe it's just me again), the color differences starts in the middle of her hairline and goes back, where i think her gray hair grows.

@ekn Yes of course it's something natural, maybe she is avoiding to dye her hair because she's still breastfeeding. 

I would imagine she would just dye it rather than use some temporary color spray product if that were it. The brown thing appears to be on her scalp. The middle of her hairline is where the uneven part is. And here the hairline looks straight. So i think its that because theres not really another explaination for why her hairline is straight there for that event. Im sure some hairstylist are better blending it in than others cause yeah im recalling they did that for the smirnoff ad.

1 hour ago, patt said:

looking closely to second picture, i can see something like colored powder, i noticed it during her pregnancy too. Is it only me?

It is especially noticeable in photos taken outside because of relatively bad lightening. 
Hairstylists should stop straightening her hairline or concealing her gray hair or whatever they’ve been trying to do.It looks like little scars that happens after hair transplant surgery.

6 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

Her ig stories

332340187_3450171141918349_8050960262426997028_n.jpg

So happy to see her beautiful face

And yeah, her hair down and framing her face is the best thing to do as she continues to lose weight. Her hair has grown back! I really hope she dyes her hair back its original brown color one day

2 minutes ago, A.B said:

Did I miss any event?

Everyone did LOL

I think MAYBE this is related to the day of the oscar's? Maybe Adriana was trying out looks for a possible appearance? Since she is still losing weight and stuff she probably did want to try out things a day ahead to make sure a look really works