Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

@Souled-Out Noting that serious  but Isabeli especially. Especially yesterday she shared a story from rehearsel as All brazilian, she indeed shared ALL brazilian that suppose to walk for show except Adriana. I mean their model boards’.

Isabeli is the same one who has been recently talking trash about Adriana and "rivalries" so yeah wouldn't doubt it. Maybe unhappy because Adriana gets to do that while still haven't lost all the pregnancy weight. I can see some being annoyed by that. I am surprised Adriana is doing the show knowing she has clearly not lost all the baby weight yet. Its questionable if she has even tried, I was hoping she was getting back into fitness since she broke her finger. But she probably still looks like she is carrying the baby to those who don't know better

BUT Love her or hate her, she is a big name so they chose her to represent. However, I hope she doesn't abandon fitness. Its weird how she is partners with dog pound and hasn't really been doing that stuff lately.

I gotta say I am very shocked she is back on the runway already. I love her and she is my fav but I almost find it weird that-she hasn't seem to prep herself for work yet at this point. Because she is trying to work again, and as I said she is a representative for dog pound, a literal gym brand. I feel like leaving Victoria's Secret took her motivation away slowly and now that she had the baby it made it worse :/

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

@ekn Knowing she was chosen to represent Brasil made my day. Because i felt some negative vibes from other Brasilian models today.

@laeteita Jerome hasn't made any post about Adriana too. So maybe it was Adriana's choice not to be photographed. 

@soulde-out I must say i am shocked too and even more that you are, i thought she would be sitting on the front row, didn't expect her to see on runway.