Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

19 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Yeah understandably she does not appear to have lost all the weight yet. I just hope people are not overally critcal about that, but I am not hopeful seeing how she got treated for the weight while pregnant. 

I am hopeful because her being pregnant is honestly a whole different thing and look. Like Adriana was telling the truth when she said it changed her alot. I already see the difference in her in these new photos compared to when she was pregnant. Like her face def looks normal compared to Cannes. I don't think people would be critical like they was when she was pregnant because she honestly looks like herself again, just with a little more weight. She isn't looking like she did on the last day of Cannes. Plus she will probably have makeup that will slim her face down, as needed-hopefully not too much makeup because people just want to look at her and RECOGNIZE her. That was part of the pregnancy hate, she simply wasn't as recognizable.She is now and I hope that remains the case when her makeup gets done.

But I agree with @A.B that she has lost alot of weight already. I am honestly shocked. IDK why because we know from VS days, Adriana knows how to lose some weight when motivated, even if it means going on a very strict diet. But just seeing how much weight she had gained during pregnancy it is amazing to see her look like that already. Because her hips and everything spread alot, but she doesn't look too far from her old self and I also agree that baby has not even aged her. She is looking good and on the right track. I think whenever she does make an appearance with the right glam team, they will NOT be talking about her like they did when she was pregnant because you can see the difference already, like you can look at her and tell its her

@Souled-OutI certainly see a difference too and that she has lost alot of that weight. I'm not saying I would expect the same level of backlash now with most of the weight being gone. But I say am not hopeful some people will give her some slack for having a little extra baby weight still because alot of people showed 0 consideration for her while she was carrying the baby. 

As for her glam team, I'd assume it wont be anything heavy since I'd assume she is just there for dogpound promo stuff. 

30 minutes ago, lucyford said:

Yeah understandably she does not appear to have lost all the weight yet. I just hope people are not overally critcal about that, but I am not hopeful seeing how she got treated for the weight while pregnant. 

What idiot would shame a pregnant woman for gaining weight?! They should shame those glorifying diabetes people. She is defining what ideal beauty means. 

17 minutes ago, A.B said:

What idiot would shame a pregnant woman for gaining weight?! They should shame those glorifying diabetes people. She is defining what ideal beauty means. 

You didnt see? There were multiple viral tiktoks about how she looked. Twitter, IG comments. Lots of people calling her "fat" and just saying she looked bad. Completely disregarding that she looked different because she was pregnant. I think thats part of why Adriana basically disappeared since Cannes. 

6 minutes ago, lucyford said:

You didnt see? There were multiple viral tiktoks about how she looked. Twitter, IG comments. Lots of people calling her "fat" and just saying she looked bad. Completely disregarding that she looked different because she was pregnant. I think thats part of why Adriana basically disappeared since Cannes. 

Yes being pregnant means getting fat, but 99.9% of all the women in the world would die to have 10% of her beauty, for one day😂

1 hour ago, A.B said:

t 99.9% of all the women in the world would die to have 10% of her beauty, for one day😂

Which was the real reason why they couldn't wait to use her pregnancy to bash her looks. Thats when beauty becomes a curse, people still are jealous of Adriana and what they know she looks like on a regular day basis. I thought people would not still be so jealous of her, but they are. I guess as long as she is still beautiful its gonna happen... But the jokes on them because nobody stays pregnant forever