Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I was looking at what shanina shaik wore yesterday. I wish adriana wore something like that. That used to be adriana’s maternity style but she is going the opposite route now. Her old maternity style like what shanina wore yesterday (who is pregnant too) is what something adriana would usually wear. Its just more cohesive and put together. I’m talking about the dresses only. Adriana usually has very classy and like elegant maternity wear. Thats whats been missing this year from her, except for the balmain dress. 

6 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

I was looking at what shanina shaik wore yesterday. I wish adriana wore something like that. That used to be adriana’s maternity style but she is going the opposite route now. Her old maternity style like what shanina wore yesterday (who is pregnant too) is what something adriana would usually wear. Its just more cohesive and put together. I’m talking about the dresses only. Adriana usually has very classy and like elegant maternity wear. Thats whats been missing this year from her, except for the balmain dress. 

Totally agree, i loved Shanina's look and totally see Adriana wearing this ! I didn't like her look at the Elvis premiere, it didn't fit her well 

4 hours ago, EsraLima said:

Totally agree, i loved Shanina's look and totally see Adriana wearing this ! I didn't like her look at the Elvis premiere, it didn't fit her well 

Yeah Adriana would have def wore something like that  that some years ago