Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Happy 41th Birthday Adriana. ❤️

On 6/17/2022 at 9:16 PM, laeteita said:

Her story 

A45352B8-D3CD-4EC9-BCA5-510ADA509499.png

I wonder if she went to an event that day because i remember she also shared a video someone was helping her to getting ready, that got me feel like it's for an event.

Russell James didn't post a Birthday post for Adriana that was dissapointing for me because he always does for other models with an unpublished photo. 

2 hours ago, patt said:

Happy 41th Birthday Adriana. ❤️

I wonder if she went to an event that day because i remember she also shared a video someone was helping her to getting ready, that got me feel like it's for an event.

Russell James didn't post a Birthday post for Adriana that was dissapointing for me because he always does for other models with an unpublished photo. 

It was probably just something personal. That appeared to be Andre's bday weekend. 

I think it doesn't matter whether someone decides to say Happy Birthday in a public manner on social media. He did post to congratulate her on her pregnancy. And people can do it in a private manner. Adriana is not one to wish Happy Birthday to people publicly. She has only done so for very few people, those closest to her, and even then she doesn't even do it every year for them. So I can imagine people choosing to just say it privately/directly to her since it appears thats how she prefers it.

22 minutes ago, lucyford said:

It was probably just something personal. That appeared to be Andre's bday weekend. 

I think it doesn't matter whether someone decides to say Happy Birthday in a public manner on social media. He did post to congratulate her on her pregnancy. And people can do it in a private manner. Adriana is not one to wish Happy Birthday to people publicly. She has only done so for very few people, those closest to her, and even then she doesn't even do it every year for them. So I can imagine people choosing to just say it privately/directly to her since it appears thats how she prefers it.

yes @lucyford i agree with you, it doesn't matter but what i was hoping to see is some unseen photos from him (also from Antoino Verglas, Ellen Von Unwerth, Sante D'orazio, Albert Watson and many other photographers she worked with). In the past they used to share unpublished photos of Adriana to say happy birthday on social media so i see her BD as an opportunity for us to see some good and rare contents but perhaps they decided to say HB in private and we didn't get unseen/unpublished content this year.

On 6/20/2022 at 6:24 AM, nhlovesadri said:

I can't see her Instagram because it's private, so I'm glad you posted this photo, Thank you!!

Is Adriana in LA with Andre's family? (It seems that Valentina and Sienna are in Serbia.)

I can't wait for her to become active on social media again....

3 hours ago, jamiya said:

I can't see her Instagram because it's private, so I'm glad you posted this photo, Thank you!!

Is Adriana in LA with Andre's family? (It seems that Valentina and Sienna are in Serbia.)

I can't wait for her to become active on social media again....

I believe Andre's mom was only there during his birthday weekend. Adriana had said she was moving to LA with him.