Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

5 hours ago, patt said:

Lovely 😍 She should post this look, she looks better yesterday than today. Actually this is the best look of her after pregnancy.

I agree, I don't understand why she didn't post that. She looked great from head to toe. But thats Adriana for you lol. She never posts her best looks or selfies, I keep hoping that will change one day but obviously not lol

I didn't like her outfit for today, but I think the hair and makeup may have been okay, we just didn't get a high definition pic

I like this pic too

tumblr_559cbb604578f01e116f7bb86872b7fc_dd2d5920_500.thumb.jpg.e53bb1faf1649515db29355cb1fded54.jpg

I think she still isn't comfortable enough with how she looks to post it on her IG feed and it's sad because she looks so good considering her situation. But I guess she thinks that's not how people are used to seeing her, always perfect, in great physical shape and all that.

Then there is the issue that she is promoting events in Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which is very unpopular and causes people to receive her posts from those places with rejection and hostility. I can understand this (obviously as long as they don't insult her), it seems disappointing to me that she does it and that's what many people reproach her for.

12 hours ago, borg said:

I think she still isn't comfortable enough with how she looks to post it on her IG feed and it's sad because she looks so good considering her situation. But I guess she thinks that's not how people are used to seeing her, always perfect, in great physical shape and all that.

Then there is the issue that she is promoting events in Qatar and Saudi Arabia, which is very unpopular and causes people to receive her posts from those places with rejection and hostility. I can understand this (obviously as long as they don't insult her), it seems disappointing to me that she does it and that's what many people reproach her for.

Well she actually did post, but I think she had to because she did something productive.

And yeah there was way more fat shaming comments than anything from todays post.

I just kind want all of this to be over. People being upset about the Qatar involvement and of course the literal fat shaming she is getting. I think Adriana should have just did things the way she usually does. Which is just be more recluse until she is ready and feels 100% comfortable with her body. You can tell by the pics she posted that she was self conscious, she still has a belly and was covering it. Then people were literally calling her fat. I think she should have just took her normal route of not being active until she was ready. Her body language gives that she is totally ready herself but she does look beautiful 

12 hours ago, jamiya said:

I was wondering why she posted a pic without her in it, she was hiding. hahaha

image.thumb.jpeg.97d7ca221902e7282de425080239b2bc.jpeg

@jamiya If you ask me this Laurent's mistake because you know this kind of things only happens when he is in charge to post. This is not first time happened, he posted at least twice croped photos to her instagram but noticed and deleted quickly. 

I'm so glad she posted this black dress look.