Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

Maybe it's the lighting because the "no make up" make up look, looked good in her selfie. But now at the actual event the make up looks blah and it made her look tired. Or maybe she is tired. Her outfit looks nice though. I actually want her shirt. 

I hope she can get everything on point this year. As in having her makeup look good AND having her outfit look good. It's always one or the other with her.

#stopusingmeredith2016

I have the impression that she did something to her face, or maybe she cried before the event because of her eyes and slightly swollen face? I mean her face looks different to me even with no make up

Still a beauty:heart::wub: The whole outfit btw is a shit

4 hours ago, crista said:

I have the impression that she did something to her face, or maybe she cried before the event because of her eyes and slightly swollen face? I mean her face looks different to me even with no make up

Still a beauty:heart::wub: The whole outfit btw is a shit

Swollen where?? I think her face is still at its slimmest,sine she always had bigger cheeks

We know what a heavy faced adriana looks like and this isn't it. That would be more appropriate for earlier in 2015 or during her fb shoot *where she gained alot of weight*

If adriana still haven't done anything to her teeth, I don't think she would mess with something else. Especially since she said she liked her face. She doesn't like her teeth

2 hours ago, TKC said:

selfie game might not be that strong (I hope one day she learns better lol, I know the potential she has) but she always has the best photos of her kids.

I know!  Her Kids are just gorgeous.  Valentina is so damn beautiful. And they both have amazing hair