Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

I wish her face looked that full at the VSFS :(, I think she did get too tough on herself this year with the boxing. I'm sure she would've still looked incredible if she went on the runway looking the way she does now. It's crazy how she looks drastically different in the face when she works really hard on her body, it ages her quite a bit. Now she actually looks really young, it's a shame that she had haters saying she looked too old when she does actually look youthful when she isn't hard on herself. I wonder if anyone else has mentioned it to her because I don't think she notices it.

31 minutes ago, HauteMaven said:

I wish her face looked that full at the VSFS :(, I think she did get too tough on herself this year with the boxing. I'm sure she would've still looked incredible if she went on the runway looking the way she does now. It's crazy how she looks drastically different in the face when she works really hard on her body, it ages her quite a bit. Now she actually looks really young, it's a shame that she had haters saying she looked too old when she does actually look youthful when she isn't hard on herself. I wonder if anyone else has mentioned it to her because I don't think she notices it.

She has too many "yes men" around her. Idk why she feels the need to go hard in the gym days leading up to the VSFS every year. It has to be a mental thing with her. Like she probably thinks if she doesn't work out "x-amount" of times before the taping her body won't be good and the candy she stole from Valentina's and Sienna's trick -o- treat bags, days before will show. I'm probably in the minority but her body at the 2006 VSFS was my all time favorite (yeah the stomach area could have used some tightening but she looked amazing body wise.)

5 hours ago, Miz_B said:

She has too many "yes men" around her. Idk why she feels the need to go hard in the gym days leading up to the VSFS every year. It has to be a mental thing with her. Like she probably thinks if she doesn't work out "x-amount" of times before the taping her body won't be good and the candy she stole from Valentina's and Sienna's trick -o- treat bags, days before will show. I'm probably in the minority but her body at the 2006 VSFS was my all time favorite (yeah the stomach area could have used some tightening but she looked amazing body wise.)

I really think Dino takes it too far with her when she trains with him. Idk if she still trains with Michael Olajide Jr. but I believe Michael made her fit yet still look feminine and healthy (at least not as bulky as what Dino has done to her body), that's why Michael works with many VS models now. Too much direct ab/oblique work gives off the bulky square look and it doesn't help when your torso is square shaped like Adriana's.

2 hours ago, HauteMaven said:

I really think Dino takes it too far with her when she trains with him. Idk if she still trains with Michael Olajide Jr. but I believe Michael made her fit yet still look feminine and healthy (at least not as bulky as what Dino has done to her body), that's why Michael works with many VS models now. Too much direct ab/oblique work gives off the bulky square look and it doesn't help when your torso is square shaped like Adriana's.

As much as I hope she does, I don't think she works with Michael anymore. I know last year, they worked together before the show while she was in NYC but not this year. She probably feels like she owes her loyalty to Dino. 

5 hours ago, Miz_B said:

I think this year she focus so much because she seemed to had been strugging a bit with it. Adriana was bigger throughout the first half of the year. fans were asking i she was pregnant. People kept saying she looked "over" being model skinny. And her waist is constantly complain about on IG accounts I am sure she sees on IG. SO I think the reason she worked so hard for the VSFS this year was because of those comments.

But I would take bloated adriana back than the one we had at the show. Yes her body looked good but she looked tired as fuck and too thin in the face. Both of those things aged her face for a moment. She probably gained some more weight because she may have noticed it too.

But it is something how quickly it can all come back. Crazy what some weight gain and rest can do lol. Oh yeah, and that horrible as makeup being taken off lol

I am not even sure if dino takes i too far or not. Because when she was with him was when she was bigger. This is the first year with him where she was really small at the show. When she was with michael he'd have her almost about the size she was this year, just a little bit bigger.

I really do think this was something adriana wanted to do on her own.

1 hour ago, TKC said:

I am not even sure if dino takes i too far or not. Because when she was with him was when she was bigger. This is the first year with him where she was really small at the show. When she was with michael he'd have her almost about the size she was this year, just a little bit bigger.

I really do think this was something adriana wanted to do on her own.

If it was her idea to be this small, I hope she realized that it didn't help as far as looking youthful goes. Youth is her biggest factor now with whether VS wants to give her exposure or not. She might as well leave now if she's not going to be at the forefront of the Angels since it does seem like they want to focus on the newer Angels. I hope many people complain to Ed and VS and ask why she wasn't in the VS Swim Special once it gets broadcasted. They need to realize they need to stop using a headliners name in PR and advertising when the headliner is not present.

28 minutes ago, HauteMaven said:

If it was her idea to be this small, I hope she realized that it didn't help as far as looking youthful goes. Youth is her biggest factor now with whether VS wants to give her exposure or not. She might as well leave now if she's not going to be at the forefront of the Angels since it does seem like they want to focus on the newer Angels. I hope many people complain to Ed and VS and ask why she wasn't in the VS Swim Special once it gets broadcasted. They need to realize they need to stop using a headliners name in PR and advertising when the headliner is not present.

I am pretty sure she did since she has already gained the weight back. Youth is her biggest factor period. Her face is her money maker. She can't mess that up, atleast VS could cover her if she gets too big lol.

She may as well leave because VS ain't shit no more.

I thinks Dino is not the right trainer for her (or any model)... He might be a great trainer for boxers and mma fighters but not models. Her waist this year looked even bigger than usual, and she was skinnier than she normally is. When she worked out with Micheal her body was lean and she had great muscles and it didn't affect the way her face looked. 2013 show was a great example of that.

I think she needs to find some other forms of exercise other than boxing.

She has found other forms though. And I think her waist looked smaller than it ever did since she had a child, this year. Did you see that part of the show with her and ale and they were pulling on that voltage thing, Adriana never looked so tiny in the waist in years.

The other time weight loss affected her face was in 2008 and her face looked about the same just not as older because she still wasn't that much older. 2008 though her body was still very nice though and I think that was with boxing alone.

She did more than boxing this year.

IDK she gained the weight back now atleast and she started looking better right after the night of the show. So lets save these complains to when/if her body changes again

She has to do less direct oblique work, the blocky obliques need to go and it's not exactly impossible for her when we have seen her fit yet not so blocky back then. I wish we had like a montage of all of Adriana's VSFS runway pics in one post so we can choose which year did we prefer her figure.

7 hours ago, TKC said:

She has found other forms though. And I think her waist looked smaller than it ever did since she had a child, this year. Did you see that part of the show with her and ale and they were pulling on that voltage thing, Adriana never looked so tiny in the waist in years.

The other time weight loss affected her face was in 2008 and her face looked about the same just not as older because she still wasn't that much older. 2008 though her body was still very nice though and I think that was with boxing alone.

She did more than boxing this year.

IDK she gained the weight back now atleast and she started looking better right after the night of the show. So lets save these complains to when/if her body changes again

I saw that part and I think is's just the angle.

Now that I look at the pics, her waist at this years show looks the same as in 2013, but she looked so much better then (and she was tan) so I'm probably just imagining things... I still can't deal with how bad she looked this year...

21 hours ago, TKC said:

And her waist is constantly complain about on IG accounts I am sure she sees on IG. SO I think the reason she worked so hard for the VSFS this year was because of those comments.

But you do know why more and more people complain about her waist over the years right? It's because of only one reason: Candice :baronlamesign:

Many people online have done the Adriana vs Candice debate and the only reason why anyone has preferred Candice over Adriana is because of the tiny waist argument. It pisses me off because nobody ever complained about Adriana's figure before Candice blew up in VS. I've seen many ignorant people over the years deem somebody more beautiful over somebody that's actually stunning just cause of their "womanly" physique and not the overall package. Adriana IS the total package and she has more attractive physical features than Candice overall but since Adriana doesn't have Candice's 23" waist, they'll consider Candice better looking which is bullshit :banghead:. Her waist was never a concern and people would drool over Adriana's body for many years but since Candice got in the picture, people have "higher standards". Even the Candice stans will say that Adriana has no ass when that's laughable because anybody with a pair of eyes can see that both Adriana and Doutzen had nicer fuller bums than Candice but the attention seeking contortionist gets all the credit for the "Best Bum of VS" even though her ass is a flat pancake.

You just gotta ignore those fans online. They hate on Adriana. She isn''t perfect. But neither is candice. We don't go around complaining about her face. (because its not as nice as adriana and anytime she is pictured next to her she doesn't look as nice)

It may not just be because of candice alone because I notice that "issue" never comes up with anybody else. ALL these models with waists like adriana around here... but people gonna only complain when it comes to Adriana. Haters. Adriana is as much ideal as you can get. And those fans of other models are just threatened because its back to Adriana when it comes to being everywhere and getting things. That wax figure def brought back out some haters, esp ones who are fans of models who is about to take a year off and they are just scared about that.

But we gotta be better than them. Not even post much about them here. I know its hard because some people really are stupid and talk and act like they were born in 2005 or some shit. But some of them won't slow up on the hating and they ain't going anywhere. Adriana no matter still gets enough criticism from her own fans...

Atleast when it gets like that for adriana that means something good is coming.

"She has to do this she has to do that"... Can't we just appreciate Adriana for who she is right now? Sure she looks a lot younger than some other models but she will never look like she did when she was 20 or something, which is totally normal. I think she looks amazing. 

1 hour ago, *Luna* said:

"She has to do this she has to do that"... Can't we just appreciate Adriana for who she is right now? Sure she looks a lot younger than some other models but she will never look like she did when she was 20 or something, which is totally normal. I think she looks amazing. 

I agree. even though I def went on my rant the day the show happened. I was more satisfied seeing her in motion, and seeing a side by side clip of her from 1999 to this show, kinda feel extra because she honestly doesn't look that much different.

I do think the thing is with ALOT of people its not adriana in her prime. 1999 wasn't her prime neither. But everybody does hit that point and they do past it also. Alot of women her age are looking their age, even though adriana still looks younger than that again.Those who don't know about "young adriana lima" still think she looks like she could be in her 20's.  She still just doesn't look like she did in her prime and there is nothing we nor she can do about that. It happens. She could be looking worse I agree.

2005 was Adriana's prime IMO. She looked absolutely fantastic in that year. Not as thin as she did in her younger years, but traffic stopping good. 

I do think they keep dropping the ball with her outfits and her makeup. Give her a tan, a smokey eye, voluminous hair and an outfit that doesn't emphasize her straight waist, and she's good to go. People have been saying this for years but for some reason the people who get paid to make her look good don't listen. It's almost a conspiracy lol. 

Anyway, what's done is done. All I can hope is that she continues to enjoy her work and that we get to see more of it.

If VS gives her shitty outfits again this year, she better quit. Those 2 outfits that she got were NOT Angel material, no scratch that, they were NOT Queen of VS material. They gave the nepotism newbies better outfits than Adriana, the 10 newest Angels got better outfits than Adriana, even the veteran Angels had nicer outfits than her. This along with not letting her be a part of the Swim Special is shit treatment from VS. She said she doesn't want to quit and be there as long as she can but if I was her I'd be bitching to Ed and Co. if they want to treat her like this for the next couple of years.

Ok, thats enough negativity for adriana lol.

I feel like thats all ever people are doing with her even her fans now apparently. Bad enough she has her jealous haters.

Lets save it all for when its actually necessary. The show been happened. Adriana was still the star no matter how hard VS tried to not make it that way lol. And while she didn't get the best outfits, she has opened the most and has 3 fantasy bra and is their highest paid. And in the past she has had good outfits. We can't talk like VS never did ANYTHING for her.

It still worked out greatly for her. Lets save the negative energy when the time is right. I mean right now the show has passed, adriana gained the weight back and looks young again and all of that. She is beautiful. We know people still love her very much. There is nothing to be negative about anymore.

Be grateful. Adriana could not be looking good anymore, career declining, popularity faltering. None of its true. Adriana just has some unnecessary haters and thats normal and its a good thing. God has his hands on her. That means she is blessed. And with the all that has happened for her, you can't say she isn't. Thats all it is.