Bellazon

Candids

Neo52285

1 hour ago, crista said:

I'm damn fed up with all these gym photos.

She didn't post that one. And its old.

She don't got to the gym, we know what happens lol. People gonna think she is pregnant lol.

I think adriana is one of the least healthy eaters of models, I don't think she can make it a lifestyle like others have. And I don't think she has the metabolism for that anymore like some others. I think she goes all the time because she needs to. After 2005 she was no longer "naturally" small, I think the cigs have something to do with that.

No sense... Marko who was her husband never went with her so... what this people will do there? I know he's the "coach of the stars" hahah but.... I think the next step is they are going to live in her house 

Marko was too busy trying to keep that basketball dream alive. 

On January 17, 2016 at 4:06 PM, TKC said:

I think adriana is one of the least healthy eaters of models, I don't think she can make it a lifestyle like others have. And I don't think she has the metabolism for that anymore like some others. I think she goes all the time because she needs to. After 2005 she was no longer "naturally" small, I think the cigs have something to do with that.

Least healthy in what way? That she's more of a balanced eater than strictly vegan/vegetarian/no carb, portion control lifestyle that most HF models go for? I'm sure her personal chef does a good job managing how she eats. If I were her, I'd just go paleo if she does struggle with her physique due to nutrition. Her father is very skinny even up to present day from the pictures I've seen of him but maybe she may inherit her mother's figure as she gets older and doesn't look after herself. Many more middle aged women would look a lot better physique-wise with a good personal chef and trainer so Adri does have those advantages with her millions so we'll most likely never see her really letting go of herself. I know people will criticize her looks and say she's "aging" and "doesn't look as beautiful" as she gets to her 40's+ but I'm actually looking forward to see how she'll look like as a middle aged woman. She'll be stunning, I just hope she doesn't go crazy with the botox/face lifts/fillers.