Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

42 minutes ago, Trish said:

Where can I upload it without it being blocked? Both are over 100mb.

Nowhere, because it is copyrighted material. Uploading it anywhere could get you in legal trouble... it would also get removed from BZ if it is uploaded there.

You can post the original amazon link, so people who have amazon prime can watch it themselves, thats probably the only legal way...

I'm assuming it's an amazon prime show.

Edited by Charlie's Alter Ego

I'm going to have to disagree with you guys. I think she is doing just fine. Represented by a great agency that I am sure knows how to manage her better than we could 😅

We all know that stablished models tend to slow down a bit, specially the ones that have lucrative contracts, which is Taylor's case. But she is having a constant amount of quality work, year after year. 

Also (not sure if we can talk about this here, because on TFS I wouldn't be able to. I apologize if it isn't allowed), she isn't 18 anymore and her body has matured. Don't get me wrong, because I love how she looks right now. But she won't be doing much runway with those measurements. And let's be honest, she was never a huge runway model doing 40 shows per season. 

I guess she could do more on social media, which would make everyone feel like she is doing a lot more. But I get the feeling that she is quite a reserved person and won't feel comfortable sharing too much, which is fine. 

1 hour ago, feyre said:

I'm going to have to disagree with you guys. I think she is doing just fine. Represented by a great agency that I am sure knows how to manage her better than we could 😅

We all know that stablished models tend to slow down a bit, specially the ones that have lucrative contracts, which is Taylor's case. But she is having a constant amount of quality work, year after year. 

Also (not sure if we can talk about this here, because on TFS I wouldn't be able to. I apologize if it isn't allowed), she isn't 18 anymore and her body has matured. Don't get me wrong, because I love how she looks right now. But she won't be doing much runway with those measurements. And let's be honest, she was never a huge runway model doing 40 shows per season. 

I guess she could do more on social media, which would make everyone feel like she is doing a lot more. But I get the feeling that she is quite a reserved person and won't feel comfortable sharing too much, which is fine. 

yeah, like an instagram model like emrata

28 minutes ago, pamchi21 said:

i notice vs doesn't use her that much anymore unlike the other angels, hard to find a picture of her in their website..

That's actually good for Taylor, lol. She gets that angel cheque, the exposure and doesn't gets boxed as just a VS model. A win-win for her.