Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

she looks really young in those Jim Jordan pictures. were those throwback pictures or are those new? thank you for posting them @Isitfree

and yeah, the girl in the middle of the pictures that @Bettina Saw-Morgan (thank you for posting that!!), definitely looks out of place. she makes it kinda look like it should be a PINK shot. Grace and Taylor are a great and gorgeous team, they should've kicked the middle girl out. Who is she? her hair-do and her lifeless stare are boring. 

the girl in the middle is tami williams. i don't find her that beautiful either but she killed it at the dsquared2 s/s 2020 show

and to be honest, i think that's the only show where she killed it... her catwalk there was amazing, kinda reminds me of naomi's, but the other shows that she has walked... so average

someone commented that here like a few weeks ago if i'm not wrong, and i didn't know why they said that but now i see it. she was always with him and now you never see them together. maybe he's busy or something ? but anyway, i'm starting to think they broke up

and not gonna lie; if it's true, i'd be kinda happy since he doesn't give me good vibes