Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

7 minutes ago, pamchi21 said:

as long as she's happy, i dont care who she is with, anyways, is it just me or i think she looks prettier the last few years than now? 

As in like, she looked prettier a few years ago as opposed to now? Or the opposite?

Hmm.   I guess I was trying to ignore her attenuation and/or ascribe it (maybe wrongly) to the VS influencers -- but I have the impression that the orbits of all those girls reach a weirdly specific quasi-skeletal marasmus exemplified by those scary fullbody portrait shots of Romee Strijd, elbow out, hand on hips.  It looks particularly bad on Taylor and (even worse) on Blanca.

Of course, there's only one truly perfect body right now in the industry (Edita).

2 hours ago, Joy_Tribeca said:

Hmm.   I guess I was trying to ignore her attenuation and/or ascribe it (maybe wrongly) to the VS influencers -- but I have the impression that the orbits of all those girls reach a weirdly specific quasi-skeletal marasmus exemplified by those scary fullbody portrait shots of Romee Strijd, elbow out, hand on hips.  It looks particularly bad on Taylor and (even worse) on Blanca.

When you're trying to reach the word count on your essay.