Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

I find that Guy's shoots for VS always have that really heavy make up, and it sometimes looks kind of dirty in the shoots. His Tulum swim shoot, the holiday pictures and Taylor's Valentine's set all had it, and I'm not a huge fan. Some of the shots aren't that bad, but Taylor looks like she's in some serious need of setting powder in the shot with the orange bra. 

1 hour ago, toodarnhot said:

I find that Guy's shoots for VS always have that really heavy make up, and it sometimes looks kind of dirty in the shoots. His Tulum swim shoot, the holiday pictures and Taylor's Valentine's set all had it, and I'm not a huge fan. Some of the shots aren't that bad, but Taylor looks like she's in some serious need of setting powder in the shot with the orange bra. 

^I'm with you. There are moments when she has those dark rings around her eyes, which give that Morticia feel to the beautiful TayTay. To which I say NayNay. :no: 

On 1/13/2016 at 9:12 AM, DonSimon said:

maaan that is one amazing Lingerie and that is one amazing Taylor in it 

Thank heaven someone besides Elsa finally got a cover - I think Elsa has had 3 or 4 in a row - 2 holiday ones, sport, & swim.  I think she's good for sport, but so many of the other girls are better for the others.

23 hours ago, sweetxlaments said:

VS

V568827.jpg V568827_CROP1.jpg V568828.jpg V568829.jpg

I think the make-up is horrible.  Especially the first picture - I've never seen Taylor look this bad.  First of all, her body looks really wide around the mid-section, and the eye make-up is awful - she almost looks sick. The last picture isn't bad, but that dark liner under the eyes - makes anyone look harsh.