Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

4 hours ago, clau17 said:

Candice, Behati, Taylor and Sara. :ninja:

Thanks!  Candice and Behati have already been Angels for a while, and they both seem to be really popular.  Elsa definitely - someone seems to like her, and she seems to get all the plum assignments and a lot of them.  But what about Kate - she's almost invisible, except for the show.

49 minutes ago, Stormbringer said:

Not that you're bringing any:

• The "devil horns" have NOTHING to do with "evil" or anything of that sort; they're associated with Rock/Heavy Metal music and that's it. Ronnie James Dio was one of the first to use them and he took them from his Italian heritage. Before that John Lennon appears showing them in a Beatles picture.
  • She's covering an eye in a VS campaign? So what? You're really taking it as a symbol of anything??
  • She's 19 and doing lingerie pictures. How is that related to pedophilia is beyond me. That "she looks 15" in those pics, besides being a big exaggeration is just your opinion.

And about the "illuminati" thing, allow me to present you the: 

j8yFUtt.png

3 hours ago, AlguersuariJA said:

C'mon, she's throwing f*cking devil horns!! Cover her eye in one od the latest VS campaign!!

I'm not saying she's evil but it's fair enough to say she's uneducated on this topic and not wise enough to question things. Just another naive model (like 99,9% of them). Bad company doesn't help too.

I agree with your point about her lack of education.  She's been thrust into an artificial world that is constantly in flux.  There are so many pitfalls that she may encounter and a lot of bad people/situations.  She seems like a nice enough girl; I hope she is not too gullible and that she has a good agent or manager who is really watching out for her.  Unfortunately, their main interest may be commissions that she earns for them.  From what I've seen (which is not much, really) I wonder about the people around her.  I even wonder about her parents.  Would you let your daughter quit school (did she quit school at 14?) and go into serious modeling?  If she got a GED, that's something, but I think actually going to school would have been good for her maturity process.  Also, would you be okay with your young daughter strutting around in skimpy underwear?.

7 minutes ago, lovelyvs said:

Taylor is SO amazing with VS lingerie shoots. It's the clothing shoots that make me believe she's really younger. :angel:

You're absolutely right!  I didn't think of the clothing line, but it's true - especially the flannel pjs, right?

3 minutes ago, ngdgu said:

You're absolutely right!  I didn't think of the clothing line, but it's true - especially the flannel pjs, right?

Yup, the pjs. She's so outstanding with the lingerie compared to the clothing, she's got big potential in the future.

V564098.jpg V565684.jpg V569819.jpg V569825.jpg