Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

7 hours ago, DonSimon said:

Hey! is your name Tyler? I kinda got crazy on Taylor for weeks like I followed their family channel on YT, stalking modelling profiles and watching interviews of her! until I've come across her ask.fm I really think it was hers and I remember that someone asked her who was she dating. I think it was a question two years ago and she answered "Tyler"  You're the Tyler guy! :blink:

lol I did the same thing  years ago when I first started following her modeling. I recall a BF named Tyler and a scandal involving Tay cheating on Tyler  for some new male model; who then apparently cheated on her and then she found Hair Gel :( 

FYI: Not even remotely saying any of this is truth , it's just what I remembered people talking about.

18 hours ago, DonSimon said:

Hey! is your name Tyler? I kinda got crazy on Taylor for weeks like I followed their family channel on YT, stalking modelling profiles and watching interviews of her! until I've come across her ask.fm I really think it was hers and I remember that someone asked her who was she dating. I think it was a question two years ago and she answered "Tyler"  You're the Tyler guy! :blink:

https://m.ask.fm/TaylorMarieHill

shs has a lot of fake ask fm profiles. This is the only one that has proof. 

11 hours ago, Prettyphile said:

lol I did the same thing  years ago when I first started following her modeling. I recall a BF named Tyler and a scandal involving Tay cheating on Tyler  for some new male model; who then apparently cheated on her and then she found Hair Gel :( 

FYI: Not even remotely saying any of this is truth , it's just what I remembered people talking about.

Wait, what happened? And where did you hear about it? This is making my head spin 

1 hour ago, JJMarvel said:

https://m.ask.fm/TaylorMarieHill

shs has a lot of fake ask fm profiles. This is the only one that has proof. 

This is my favorite:

Q:YOU ARE SO ANNOYING AND FAKE. you had "supermodel" in your twitter bio and you deleted it so stop acting like you never called yourself a supermodel. you're not a supermodel and never will be. you commercial broad.

Taylor (errr maybe?): You are annoying. Go away please

10 minutes ago, RIP_Cabrini_Green said:

This is my favorite:

Q:YOU ARE SO ANNOYING AND FAKE. you had "supermodel" in your twitter bio and you deleted it so stop acting like you never called yourself a supermodel. you're not a supermodel and never will be. you commercial broad.

Taylor (errr maybe?): You are annoying. Go away please

LOL SAME I love that one so much. I laugh when I read that one

6 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

Haha, I did that too! What did the question say and what was her answer? About the Tyler thing? What if she knows two Tyler's and we're not talking to her ex? :Amelie_wft:

I doubt it. I'm quite convince by the guy although I cannot confirm he's her ex because he hasnt said anything yet.