Bellazon

Taylor Hill
Thumbnail

sarnic

9 hours ago, JJMarvel said:

I wonder why she lied about that, lol. How close were you two? Thanks for your input! I think she seems sweet, and awkward. It reminds me of myself, haha. I think she's super lucky to have a stunning face, to get into modeling and make a career out of it. Sounds awesome! I would see her Forever 21 photos and wondered "who is she"? Then I found out a month or two months ago. And I can't believe she left school at an early age. How did she get her diploma then? I'm confused about that. And last question: did boys think she was cute? Because she said in an article that "boys never liked me". 

I don't think she necessarily lied about it so much as she just remembers it different? I remember she used to love the school and now she says that she never liked high school. I think it's more that she felt betrayed by her friends when she left because they all went about their own lives, you know? Eventually people stop writing messages and calling and then she's in a new city by herself and no friends from back home to talk to and a lot going on in her life and so much of it new and frightening. I think this coupled with probably hearing stories from other models about how they were bullied or had a hard time that may have made her think that she was bullied because she felt neglected? I don't know, don't take everything I say as 100% fact because I'm not positive as to why she said she was bullied. I don't think she was telling a blatant lie because that just doesn't seem like her. We were really close and became closer after she left high school and started working out of LA. I believe she dropped out of High school and got her GED or General Education Diploma, but she said something about taking an equivalency test in California. I wasn't ever too clear on whether she got her diploma or just the equivalent of one to be honest, didn't seem that important with her career taking off. And for the last question, yes, boys thought she was cute but I honestly think she was too innocent and naive to be able to tell when they would flirt with her. But she has had boyfriends so I can attest to the fact that boys liked her. I mean come on, do you really think that boy's never liked her? I know I did!

1 minute ago, AlguersuariJA said:

Soo, how many guys she's been with before Michael? :p

I'd like to hear something about her outliok on life, belief system, political background etc.

I want to respect her privacy while allowing you guys to get to know more of the real Taylor so details like the amount of boyfriends she's had is something I'm not sure I feel comfortable answering for her. That said, I guess you could say she dated someone I know very well before Michael.

I don't remember her ever being very big on politics, and I can't say it was a topic that came up often at the time. She is religious and comes from a christian background, I remember she used to go to an orphanage in Mexico with her church to donate and help take care of the kids and if I remember correctly this was during christmas. She's a pretty open minded individual, sometimes she can be a little ignorant, naive, and stubborn but it's never with bad intentions. My impression when meeting her was that she was probably one of the nicest and most adorable people I've ever had the pleasure of getting to know and it's a shame we've started to grow apart. I don't know if she still does it but I know she used to donate a percentage of her income to her church (something like 10%?) and most of the rest went to savings, she never really went crazy spending money.

I remember when I first met her she blurted out some joke about our names being similar (Tyler vs Taylor) and called it a 'knee slapper' and literally started slapping her knee. I think the best part was the embarrassed blush right afterwards. She's definitely got her quirks. :p

3 hours ago, Stance360 said:

I don't think she necessarily lied about it so much as she just remembers it different? I remember she used to love the school and now she says that she never liked high school. I think it's more that she felt betrayed by her friends when she left because they all went about their own lives, you know? Eventually people stop writing messages and calling and then she's in a new city by herself and no friends from back home to talk to and a lot going on in her life and so much of it new and frightening. I think this coupled with probably hearing stories from other models about how they were bullied or had a hard time that may have made her think that she was bullied because she felt neglected? I don't know, don't take everything I say as 100% fact because I'm not positive as to why she said she was bullied. I don't think she was telling a blatant lie because that just doesn't seem like her. We were really close and became closer after she left high school and started working out of LA. I believe she dropped out of High school and got her GED or General Education Diploma, but she said something about taking an equivalency test in California. I wasn't ever too clear on whether she got her diploma or just the equivalent of one to be honest, didn't seem that important with her career taking off. And for the last question, yes, boys thought she was cute but I honestly think she was too innocent and naive to be able to tell when they would flirt with her. But she has had boyfriends so I can attest to the fact that boys liked her. I mean come on, do you really think that boy's never liked her? I know I did!

Thank you for clearing this up. No I knew boys must have liked her I mean look at her, she's beautiful! When's the last time you spoke to her? Yeah maybe she felt betrayed, she had to go on with her modeling career and the majority of high schoolers usually go to college afterwards or do something else with their life. Do you know how she met her current boyfriend? Haha about the knee slapper story is so cute! Lol aw 

On 12/11/2015 at 5:22 PM, Schemer said:

Does Stance360 have any actual proof of knowing Taylor?

Glad someone finally asked, It'd be a shame if everyone just believed everything they read on the internet.

Proof (dropbox link): [Deleted]
Hope that's enough for you, and I will be removing the link within the next 48hrs for privacy reasons :)

31 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Thank you for clearing this up. No I knew boys must have liked her I mean look at her, she's beautiful! When's the last time you spoke to her? Yeah maybe she felt betrayed, she had to go on with her modeling career and the majority of high schoolers usually go to college afterwards or do something else with their life. Do you know how she met her current boyfriend? Haha about the knee slapper story is so cute! Lol aw 

She met Michael through Jim Jordan because he was also a model and Jim was their agent. He became a family friend and stayed that way for awhile before they ended up together.

16 minutes ago, Stance360 said:

She met Michael through Jim Jordan because he was also a model and Jim was their agent. He became a family friend and stayed that way for awhile before they ended up together.

Oh that makes sense! Everyone's interested about this, did the age difference matter to her family or no? Because all the fans On social media were iffy about it. At least now we know you're legit :Angel:

5 minutes ago, JJMarvel said:

Oh that makes sense! Everyone's interested about this, did the age difference matter to her family or no? Because all the fans On social media were iffy about it. At least now we know you're legit :Angel:

Yeah, seems to grab everyone's interest and I'd love to comment about it but like I've said I don't really want to answer to many questions about it just because I want to respect her privacy and the fact that she's trying to keep her relationship separate from work. If she comments on it then I'll discuss the topic more freely but until then I'd rather leave it up to her to disclose details about her current relationship, sorry guys!

8 minutes ago, Stance360 said:

Yeah, seems to grab everyone's interest and I'd love to comment about it but like I've said I don't really want to answer to many questions about it just because I want to respect her privacy and the fact that she's trying to keep her relationship separate from work. If she comments on it then I'll discuss the topic more freely but until then I'd rather leave it up to her to disclose details about her current relationship, sorry guys!

It's ok! I understand, you're just being a good friend.